So im thinking about Installing My Menuify Any input?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by hrdkrtazz, Oct 19, 2009.

1. hrdkrtazz
    OP

Newcomer hrdkrtazz Member

United States
    Well i have been doing alot of Research about this Wad/Program and it seems like a pretty cool Program to spice up your Wii menu and Ect..I wanna hear some thoughts from people who actualy use it..Is it worth it?..Can i ad my own backgrounds ect?..I've heard this is a brick Program?Should i be worried when installing this and will it be easily removed if i dont want it?..And will this come preloaded with the CSM. Files it says you have to use(im guessing each CSM file is a different theme?).One more questions haha..When i install the wad for the program..How do i customize my wii menu?..please any input on this program will be helpful [​IMG]...Also if anyone has a link to download it that would be great as well...

2. G0dLiKe

Member G0dLiKe who needs a title ;)

United States
    One question:

Do you have any brick protection on ur Wii like bootmii boot2 and a nand backup?

If so go for it. If not, don´t do it.

3. Bat420maN

Member Bat420maN GBAtemp Fan

United States
    All I do now a days is mess with themes. As the person above me said If you don't got brick protection don't bother with it. I've bricked my Wii way more times then a lil bit messing with themes, but I got Bootmii on boot2.

4. FiveseveN

Member FiveseveN GBAtemp Regular

Puerto Rico
    same thing it's so easy to mess something up and without protection you will have a bookend or paperweight.

Good Luck!