So i wanna Spy on my girlfriend right?

hrdkrtazz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well as of late i havent really been trusting my girlfriend.me and my girlfriend live together But every weekend she seems to be going out and sleeping at this girls house.well i think there is another guy involved as well and she gets Really defensive if i ask.But im woundering..Shes going to her Friends again tomorrow..Im looking for possiably a Way i can hook a mic onto her Clothing or something So i can listen from my home computer,or if there is a way i can Retreive the Voice Recorder when she gets home to listen to what was said and what happened..Do they make any Small Devices like this Like smaller Microphone thats will record Alot of hours of time??Anyone help..This girl is killing me on the inside..i love her we have a child and i need to get the facts straight

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tell her you are cheating on her. If she is upset, shes clean. If she gets mad and says something like "WELL I'M GLAD I CHEATED ON YOU THEN!" then she is probably cheating on you.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, if she IS cheating, I can see why. If you're willing to put a fucking WIRE on her, I bet you're possessive as hell. People need room to breath in a relationship, and if you'd resort to spying on her for merely seeing a friend, without any reasons to suspect her, you have issues. Have you ever considered the reason she may be getting out of the house frequently, is to breath some? >_>

Oh, and the reason she probably gets defensive, is because you're either bluntly/subtly asking/accusing her of being unfaithful over nothing. I'd be pissed too.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
That's low, man. That's low.

I'm assuming that you're like this all the time? If that's the case, I'm thinking she's staying over at a friend's house just to get away from you. If she is cheating, she has no reason to continue being with you, a person she can barely bear anyway.

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How's your relationship when you're together? If it's pretty good, then you really have nothing to worry about. If it's not so good, then you need to make it better or start moving on. You should give her some space to hang out with her friends and have fun.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
benjaminlibl & geminisama: You guys really didn't help at all. If the man wants to spy on his girlfriend, let him. Why attack him and offer no real advice?

Anyways, I would recommend doing what Science suggested.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
what a good relation ship..jk
if u really dont trust your girl then i sy use a voice recorder as it would be the device that u can hide the best
video cameras can be seen but it would be better

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I won't go into any moral talk, or anything like that, it's not my place..

However, have you thought of maybe following her? Just keep your distance, and see where is she going, who is she meeting with..

You could find small microphones and cameras n line....maybe even DealExtreme stocks some, take a look..

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spying on women while they sleep? Yeh...cos that's not illegal or anything...
Maybe you should just have a serious talk with her and if that doesn't work go with science's idea.

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
If she finds out that you're spying or plan to spy on her I bet she would tell everyone what a douchebag you are. Have a serious conversation about your relationship with her but if she's away almost every weekend and don't wanna have some quality time with you then she isn't the one for you because if you love/like someone then you wanna spend your time with that person right?

Besides spying on your girlfriend won't help at all, even if she isn't with another guy then it's just showing that you simply don't trust her and you have to trust each other in a relationship so why be together with someone you can't trust? My advice is to breakup sadly.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
Just shoot her.

That tactic always works for me
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay