Gaming So I found all 900 seeds, finished the story and pretty much everything else but.....

Velanator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I finished the korok seeds I assumed I would be done with this game as in 100% but idk how I'm at 99.66 percent done what can I possibly be missing there nothing else for me to do besides all the stuff that don't count for completion. Any tips?

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The shrine quests and the hyrule compendium don't count

Did you beat ganon after completing the 12 optional memories and watch the extented ending w/o skipping any parts of it after you defeat him? You need to do this also to get the light bow. Other wise you do not get to keep it after his defeat. Having owned every weapon, shield and armor type count

The extended end and light bow may be what you need.

Last edited by chartube12,

Velanator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you beat ganon after completing the 12 optional memories and watch the extented ending w/o skipping any parts of it after you defeat him? You need to do this also to get the light bow. Other wise you do not get to keep it after his defeat. Having owned every weapon, shield and armor type count

No it can't be cause I already saw the ending to the game and I mean the true ending so that's out of the picture..

Oakmontowls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm confused, are you just trolling about the light bow part?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
So when I finished the korok seeds I assumed I would be done with this game as in 100% but idk how I'm at 99.66 percent done what can I possibly be missing there nothing else for me to do besides all the stuff that don't count for completion. Any tips?
Just wandering how many hours have you racked up so far with Zelda also finding the 900 korok seeds & 100% completion?

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused, are you just trolling about the light bow part?

No. The collector guide says if you watch the true ending and let the game go back to the title screen on it's own, the light bow should be in your inventory when you reload the game...i have not figured out how to trigger the memories, so idk if the guide was wrong or if it was a glitch nintendo patched out. Guide says just go to the spots that glow...but this isn't working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill