Gaming so confused about...everything...

NiGHtS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
less than a year ago I sold my PSP, but before I did I had all the awesome on it. 3.52 M33(outdated now though lol), 4GB memory stick, homebrew etc.

Today I find myself once again with a PSP in my possesion. The only problem now though is that the homebrew scene is HUUUGE!

The PSP that my friend sold me(for £10 lol what a fool) is 3.51 in firmware. How the hell would I get this down to 1.5. Does the good ole lumines trick still do it or will I have to use pandora's battery?

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, you can only go the route of Pandora now. 3.51 isn't downgradable, only 3.50. I would also recommend not staying at 1.5, as the latest custom firmwares are very nice now.

NiGHtS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
but looking through google there are so many Pandora's battery's! I really want to buy one for my PSP Phat which comes with a 4gb memory stick loaded with cfw already...

NiGHtS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hmmm....well I found a cool tutorial to make a memory stick urrm magical and also a pandora battery on amazon. £30 altogether, not bad
smile.gif
but I can use the 4gb memory stick for isos etc. after it's magical or do i have to format it?

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you're done, reformat it using the PSP to return it to normal. Use ediblebird's guide stickied at the top of this forum, I think its easiest. PSPGrader or TotalNewbinstaller make it very convenient to create a magic memory stick.

NiGHtS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought the datel max power tool battery! It did look good and all and I read it's got a extra TOOL feature woo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here