Homebrew snes9x was working fine but now....

  • Thread starter Thread starter iluvfuzz
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,752
  • Replies Replies 2

iluvfuzz

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
27
Trophies
2
Age
34
Location
Middle of Nowhere
XP
884
Country
United States
When my husband launches a game it just gives a black screen. The tv then acts like there's nothing plugged in so I have to turn the wii off and turn it back on. I tried reinstalling snes9x and the channel too but it still gives the black screen. I have no idea what went wrong or what I should do to fix it.
 
When my husband launches a game it just gives a black screen. The tv then acts like there's nothing plugged in so I have to turn the wii off and turn it back on. I tried reinstalling snes9x and the channel too but it still gives the black screen. I have no idea what went wrong or what I should do to fix it.

Don't know if it will solve the problem, delete the settings.xml file in "snes9xgx" folder in root of SD or USB. This could possible solve problem, just a suggestion.
 
just a suggestion, but one time i took the sd card out and looked at the bottom and the plastic had got bent from taking in out and putting it in so much. i straightened it out and everything started working properly.its worth a look.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted