1. Aeladya

OP Aeladya *mistressOFtheCLOW

United States
    I've been having issues with SNES9X GX today. My sister told me she wanted to play Sailor Moon: Another Story. So I loaded it up for her (first it asked me to update to the latest version, so I did) and about halfway through the second mission the game froze. She got frustrated and decided not to play. I thought "Hey, no big deal, I'll just play some Terranigma.", well the game decided to freeze during the 3rd tower. I thought "Hey, not a big deal, I've been saving.", sure I was upset since I had just beaten the 3rd tower, but it wouldn't kill me to start over. Well apparently when I saved it decided not to register so I had to start ALL OVER AGAIN!. I was a bit ticked, but proceeded to start the game again, this time attempting to use the in game "save states". Heh, well those things decided not to work (edit: picked the wrong option due to frustration, oops). I got back to where I was and went to tower 4. The game froze again halfway through the tower. So I went back, at least this time the game decided to keep my saves. I beat tower 4 and then decided to go to tower 5. Right when it told me I was immobilized (before I went got thrown out, deciding to be cocky and wait to save the game), it decided to freeze again, making me have to redo tower 4 again.

Ok I hadn't had problems with freezing before the update. Could the update just not have worked properly or is the emulator having issues?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Freezing, SNES9X,