Homebrew snes roms on o3ds

darkblitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have a question. the n3ds got a snes emulator, is there a way to play snes roms on o3ds too? i know i could use blargsnes but for example zelda a link to the past dont work very well on it, so i there a better way?

darkblitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oh thank you for the fast answer^^ and this emulator runs in full speed and dont have the problem s blargnes has with some games like zelda?

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh thank you for the fast answer^^ and this emulator runs in full speed and dont have the problem s blargnes has with some games like zelda?
There's still going to be a little lag on a lot of games, but there isn't anything you can do about that without getting a N3DS.

darkblitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
but is PocketSNES still better than blargsnes? i try to fint it now^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh well i thought blargsnes is bad but blargsnes does not lagg so bad like PocketSNES do

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the cia version installed on the home menu? That will increase the speed by a huge amount.

darkblitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes i use the cia on the home menu but in zelda a link to the past it runs very laggy, blargsnes is not so laggy but the game will crash sometimes

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
yes but i also want to play zelda parralel worlds and this dont work an a gba emulator

And I want to play Spiderman PSX in my N3DS, but it runs pretty laggy. But yeah, the 3ds is not able to run those games at full speed, even the new 3ds.

Maybe you can get running that hack well with pocket SNES, but maybe you have to realize that the old3ds is not the best console to run SNES roms (even with a DSTWO).

also, please don't make new threads. Ask your questions here http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.359035/page-1224

Last edited by Intronaut,

darkblitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Intronaut its not true that the o3ds cannot run the roms at fullspeed, blargsnes can do it but there is a bug with the pegasus boots and due to it the game crashs sometimes

bi388
this does not change the fact that there is no way to play parralel worlds on gba

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Intronaut its not true that the o3ds cannot run the roms at fullspeed, blargsnes can do it but there is a bug with the pegasus boots and due to it the game crashs sometimes

bi388
this does not change the fact that there is no way to play parralel worlds on gba
Theres an unofficial build on blargsnes that fixes the super metroid maridia crash and might fix this too. It has an extra option in settings that helps emulation. http://4dsdev.org/thread.php?id=5&page=13

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM