SNES Classic tops 4 million units sold

IMG_6615.PNG

During a recent financial briefing with its investors, Nintendo has announced that its SNES Classic has sold 4 million units worldwide since it's launch in September of 2017. For comparison, the NES Classic reached 2.3 million units sold by the time it was discontinued. The SNES Classic was reported to have moved 2 million units back in October, meaning that from November to January, it sold an additional 2 million. With such massive success, we can only wonder if Nintendo will follow this up with an N64 Classic later down the line. You can see the financial report in the source below.

:arrow: Source

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Target across the street from me has two in stock. If anyone wants one, I'll get one for you. You pay for the console and shipping. I won't scalp you LOL

simbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the SNES Classic sells 4 million in the couple hours you can find one, just think how many could sell in just one day, if stock were available. It could outsell the Switch (14 million). Seriously, almost a third of that number was reached by the SNES Classic, in just a couple hours.

daddu3

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
A sale for these (if for 20%) was around my local central area in Helsinki as of late. Bought one just out of curiosity and got to say, the controller strangely beats any 3rd party ones that imitate it, even 8Bitdo's, which I own. Must be the very springy buttons and properly functioning D-Pad (compared to 8Bitdo's that input diagonals too easily).

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got hurt at work yesterday. have the day off and the weekend to heal....but guess what i found at target today lol. Last one in stock lol. So f-ing happy!

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users