Sneek Hacks

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by kirbymaster101, Jul 6, 2011.

Jul 6, 2011

Sneek Hacks by kirbymaster101 at 10:06 PM (1,611 Views / 0 Likes) 13 replies

1. kirbymaster101
    OP

Member kirbymaster101 GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    How would i install hacks to my emulated nand like move disc channel and region free channels.

2. shortz1994

Member shortz1994 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    you need priiloader added to uneek, an just after it loads, after switching. you need to hold reset.. but make sure your fast.. just after the wii mote looses sync, - right before it re syncs.

3. kirbymaster101
    OP

Canada
    yes but do i install normally on the emulated nand or use showmiiwads?

4. shortz1994

United States
    you can add using modmii when building a nand. i don't know how to add it. after you make nand.. not yet atleast, i know you can..

5. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    edit:
    here's a couple useful links
    http://nusad.googlecode.com/files/Priiloader-v0.4.app
    http://nusad.googlecode.com/files/PriiloaderHacks.zip

u can use "Priiloader-v0.4.app" from the above link instead of "copying priiloader from a nand dump with priiloader installed ie. 3.2E nand (/title/00000001/00000002/content/00000046.app)"

6. kirbymaster101
    OP

Canada
    both links give me an error 403

Also would marking my fat32 partion active make it run faster in uneek? Ocarina of time seems to be sluggish? Also my other partiontion thats ntfs would be marked as unactive, would that affect gaminf performange in usb laoder gx?

BTW have a guide to install homebrew channe?l cant seem to make homebrew filter work.

7. shortz1994

United States
    well depending on how you have it set up, are you getting the crash when reading homebrew channel on the "nand".. you need to open homebrew filter "like homebrew" an add an app folder, then you can add apps to use in uneek. i know wiimc, yawmm, mmm work along with other apps work.
    filter reads your homebrew apps, but cause they use different ios (some).. it has a problem launching them..( at least for me.).. so this is my work around.( might be the way to do it.anyway.)

8. kirbymaster101
    OP

Canada
    thats exactly the problem i try to us eprelaoder with ios 36 but that just made a black screen.

9. kirbymaster101
    OP

Canada
    OMG THANKS i got priilaoder to work by using blue dumper mod to get thew files.

10. kirbymaster101
    OP

Canada
    Also anyway to use preloader hacks on sneek, I got preloader tow rok on uneek BUT cant change my hacks becuase when i hold reset and change the hacks and go back to system menu. It goes back to the REAL nand not the emulated one.

11. Ratmonkey

Newcomer Ratmonkey Member

United States
    I use startpatch and enable hacks from there. The hacks are similiar to what you are getting from priiloader but you can run the app from an emunand without any issues.

12. obcd

Member obcd GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Belgium
    Priiloader should remember the settings you changed. Upon the next run of uneek, it should use the hacks you selected.

If you rename the font.bin file in the sneek folder, than the priiloader setup screen doesn't freeze anymore after 10 seconds.

priiloader still has an issue if you select return to systemmenu. The video doesn't come up anymore. A simple push on the reset button of your wii solves this issue.
    If you rename the sneek font.bin, then the neek overlay menu won't work anymore. You can enable it again after you have the prilloader settings right.

13. kirbymaster101
    OP

Canada
    Does anyone have a step by step way of installing homebrew channel on sneek? I tried instaiing a wad I got by using any title manager but when I launched the channel on sneek it justs howed the If you payed for it you got scammed screened and just freezes without ever showing the press1 button.

14. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218725