Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
overlord00 said:
i reverted back to SNEEK (non-DI) and was trying to figure out how to use it to load games, and tried to do it like if i did have DI installed (which i do not as it doesnt work for some reason) however, pressing start on my sneek install provides me with this:

SNEEK+DI 09:49:03 Apr 7 2010 EUR
Installed Games: 1024
(Wii)

not really the point of what i am posting, just an interesting fact.
i really wanna know what i am doing wrong, or what i could do more correct...

for once the menu is not to be used without DI and also your version of SNEEK+DI is VERY outdated!

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
overlord00 said:
USB:\games\nsmb\cert.bin
USB:\games\nsmb\files
USB:\games\nsmb\sys
USB:\games\nsmb\ticket.bin
USB:\games\nsmb\tmd.bin

This folder structure looks good. Cert.bin, ticket.bin and tmd.bin are in the right folder. Folder sys has to contain: boot.bin, bi2.bin, apploader.img, main.dol and fst.bin and the rest of the files go in the folder files.

Is the partition you use the first partition of your drive, is it active, fat32 and clustersize 32k or less?

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
not really the point... first off, would like to get sneek+DI working full stop. having heaps of troubles trying to get it even to boot... if you are saying that updating to the latest revisions will fix it, will totally give it ago in about a weeks time... (as today was a days rest before upcoming exams...)

ill keep tabs on what others post, and am keen to see what will happen in this short period of time.

--------------
@OverjoY; well, if the structure looks correct, then yeah, all the files are in the right spot.
not sure about my partition structure; using fat32 formatted by windows xp... i might have to get a tool to format, and try it all again...

also, talking about the SD or USB? cos both of mine were formatted under windows

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
hey guys and hopefully pune will read this and help me.......
i combined r93 with punes mod and i got it to go to the health screen but it just freezes after that n e 1 else tried to combine the 2 and if so is it working for u i am going to try again later after changing a few things i keek u all updated
n e help by pune or n e 1 else would be great and thanks in advance

i dont do n e code writing i just like to mess with this wii stuff its fun btw i got past the health screen and now some wierd stuff is happening wish i was able to write code but i only started compiling stuff about 3 mnths ago so i still really suck at i

wolf r u a coder?

well to let u all know i deleted the diconfig.bin and let it write a new 1 it worked it loads a gome shows in the disc channel but no di menu i have wiiflow sneeky version and it starts but freezes i have to restart wii when i start sneek again it auto goes into wiiflow from before same for choosing hbc games will not load in wiiflow because it freezes but after choosing game and then restarting wii and sneek it trys to load game right away and freezes again like i said before i suck at this but at least i try

overlord00

Trophies
XP
Country
im just gonna post this:

GOD DAMN SCOOBY THE F*CKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "any" AND "n e" IS YOU PREFER SPACES AND THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

write in proper English next time and not like a douche bag.

overlord00

Trophies
XP
Country
a real post:

@chokeD

running "MakeRegionBin.jar" gui on a mac, and it created a file called ".\region.bin" and not "region.bin" (and is 4kb with no data)

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
oh sorry didnt know i had to have proper grammar to talk to you elite people i must have been mistaken but i thought this was a site for the development of sneek and for those of us that didnt write the code for the program to possibly get a little help my mistake that i can not type well and cut a few corners it wont happen again your holiness

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I pity you choked, a lot of this needs to be re-written to take into account the new diconfig.bin

Does anyone here know of a way I can put my sneek games back into an iso?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Nollog said:
I pity you choked, a lot of this needs to be re-written to take into account the new diconfig.bin

repack the files with partition builder and load the partition.bin into wiiscrubber using a template ISO

overlord00

Trophies
XP
Country
i think pepxl is about correct on this.

in other news, i got sneek+di working after switching usbs and mucking around with partition block sizes...
but now i can get it to load but the DI menu is now non existent... anyone with news?

also @chokeD, update start page with updated autoinstaller

Fear_the_Tubes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scooby74029 said:
oh sorry didnt know i had to have proper grammar to talk to you elite people i must have been mistaken but i thought this was a site for the development of sneek and for those of us that didnt write the code for the program to possibly get a little help my mistake that i can not type well and cut a few corners it wont happen again your holiness

I know that in a world of txt messaging writing a post like that might seem like common place but it just makes you look lazy and uneducated in the real world. If I were an asshole I could also point out that you can capitalize your I's with the shift key.
wink.gif

Any way you'll always get a helpful response if you take the time to write your posts out correctly. If your too lazy to use proper English why should anyone be motivated to help you? When I receive a post like yours in my inbox I just ignore it. If I receive a text message written like that I ignore it. I'm not a grammar Nazi by any means but every time someone sends me something like that I find it a bit insulting. If the message isn't important enough to type it out properly just don't bother sending it at all.

Sure some people find it odd begin that we live in a world that encourages the bastardization of the English language. Honestly I haven't run into one person that doesn't change their ways at least when sending me something to read.

Not trying to come off as an asshole here I'm just trying to give you some helpful advice. If it takes you a long time to post something of that length I suggest you start typing on a full sized keyboard more often until it becomes muscle memory.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But grammar issues aside, posters in the other sneek topic have said that the changes to SNEEK are enough that you're not going to be able to merge these new revisions with puneek. You'd have to recreate it from the normal source

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nollog said:

You can also use WiiJmanager to take decrypted games for sneek and convert them into iso or ciso.

IMHO WiiJManager is also a great app to use if you are trying to convert your entire library of games so that they can be played using sneek.

The-Lion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I compiled UNEEK rev 80 myself and got it working. So I decided to upgrade to the latest revision. I used crediar's 'SNEEKInstallerv0.1b2-cred' to upgrade my files. I kept the same 'NAND' on my USB device. But I only get a black screen.

I don't have files like font.bin and region.bin, because I didn't need them with rev 80. I did try region.bin but still black screen. I have a PAL Wii and PAL NAND.

ChokeD

The Contributor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
overlord00 said:
i think pepxl is about correct on this.

in other news, i got sneek+di working after switching usbs and mucking around with partition block sizes...
but now i can get it to load but the DI menu is now non existent... anyone with news?

also @chokeD, update start page with updated autoinstaller
Updated.

overlord00

Trophies
XP
Country
ive done some more mucking around, and got sneek+di up and running... the only problem is now, that when i select the only game i have on my usb (NSMB PAL) on my wii 4.2U, but the disc channel always reports "unable to read disc".
ive read some other reports, and could not fix this problem with what helped those guys.

also, with uneek, i have the same problem as @the-lion... sneek+di will startup but uneek will not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff