mrmicp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have recently softmoddded my wii and am still learning a lot as I go
smile.gif

I'm currently running wiiware/VC using triiforce and a emulated NAND on USB, although this is fine most of the time other times some wiiware doesn't work and booting back to a emualted NAND can cause problems.

So i've been looking at alternatives and have found sneek and from reading up it seems spot on for the job, anyway I read in one document that you cant use the SD card for homebrew as its running the NAND so if you want to use homebrew you need to run the apps of USB. I have had a quick look around and can't figure out how to get by homebrew channel to look at my USB hard drive for apps folder instead of the SD card.

I would be very much grateful if someone could point me in the right direction as to what I need to be looking at.

Thanks in advance

mrmicp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well don't I feel stupid
rolleyes.gif
You can read and read and read and sometimes you just miss the simple things!

Well as a side note i'm still having problems getting sneek to work, all my files are in the correct places on the SD card and I'm using a dump of my NAND backup from bootmii and then extracted and bootmii is installed to my boot2.

It gets to the bootmii menu and then screen goes blank (blue on my telly) I have tried two different none SDHC cards, but as it gets to the bootmii menu I assume the cards are ok.

My wii is softmodded using UK[NiNjA] guide and I'm just about to give up and from the reading I have been doing it looks like i'm not on my own.... so if anyone has any ideas??

Cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone