Smoking and your significant other.

Hungry Friend

It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're smoking it enough that you don't even get the munchies, you're taking the fun out of it. I used to smoke weed 6-10 times a day but the most fun I had with weed was when I'd smoke it once or twice a week and get absolutely ripped off my ass. Tolerance is a bitch. Switching strains every now and then helps but tolerance will still diminish the effects tremendously if you're a heavy toker.

edit: The mild psychedelic effects are the first to go(CEVs, sound enhancement etc) along with the euphoria, so heavy toking is kinda pointless imo unless you need it medically.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
We could meander in the murky territory of "think of the children" or "when daddy drinks mommy cries"
I was thinking more along the lines of operating heavy machinery under the influence, but hey, whatever resonates with you most.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I smoke, not a lot, but I do smoke every day about 5 roll ups. I gave up for 8 months recently and only just started again. My wife doesn't and never has smoked and it doesn't really bother her but I'm going to try and quit again soon.
As for the vapes e-cigs, I tried them and they suck imo. It's just not the same.

irvinscastle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I smoke, not a lot, but I do smoke every day about 5 roll ups. I gave up for 8 months recently and only just started again. My wife doesn't and never has smoked and it doesn't really bother her but I'm going to try and quit again soon.
As for the vapes e-cigs, I tried them and they suck imo. It's just not the same.

probably using the wrong vapes man

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've smoked for years now (not just tobacco ) and so does my girlfriend (just tobacco), as a smoker i don't think it would bother me whether someone smoked or not and all though my girlfriend doesn't like the fact i smoke weed it doesn't change her opinion on me as I don't smoke it around her and i don't smoke it before work ect or let it effect my life in a negative way,

I don't think I've ever met someone that has looked down on my for smoking cigarettes but the weed is definitely a turn off for many

Hungry Friend

It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, there's still a stigma surrounding cannabis use which is terribly unfortunate because even when smoked it's infinitely safer than alcohol or anything else for that matter. If you ever feel like quitting Nicotine, the gum(2mg) has always worked best for me but some people prefer the more slow release the patch gives you. I still chew around 1/4 a piece of a 2mg piece of nicotine gum per day out of mental addiction(stupid I know) and while the gum itself tastes shitty, I recommend getting the flavorless stuff and mixing some type of sugar-free gum with it. Sugary gum will obviously wreck your teeth very quickly.

For weed, get a vape. Same high without all the fucking coughing, and while eating it is the safest physically and lasts much longer than smoking or vaping, it's much harder to gauge an oral cannabis dose than a smoked/vaped one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1