Not open for further replies.

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think sjones was supposed to fight him, but ended up facing APB instead. I looked over the bracket again and have no idea what was supposed to happen. I know that APB and I I've had two matches, while Mewgia (who's never lost) has only had one. AT least, I think that's how it is.

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alex here is how it should be why dont we let sjones900 vs Me and Mewgia vs Jargus. I dont really feel like i beat sjones900 properly i dint really have fun brawling him i was just trying to get it over with cause i was not in the mood for it and was sort of in a rush but i really want to try again he was an awesome match for me

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
apb407 said:
Alex here is how it should be why dont we let sjones900 vs Me and Mewgia vs Jargus. I dont really feel like i beat sjones900 properly i dint really have fun brawling him i was just trying to get it over with cause i was not in the mood for it and was sort of in a rush but i really want to try again he was an awesome match for me
Okay, agreed.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
erm sure thats fine so i'm back in the tournament...... okay lets go but not right now I have to mow the grass
ohmy.gif

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay I don't know when we can do this but its gonna have to be saturday for you and friday for me and we should do this 6:00 PM CST how's that for you

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sjones900 6:00 CST is 7:00 PM for me so it would still be on friday i am in EST. Also Alex dude you have to take control of this tournament this thing should have been finished a long time ago i understand people are busy i mean i am too but you have to set some guidelines or something for match times and schedules.

klein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm just wondering when is there going to be another tourney in the future. If I say so myself I am pretty good and I think that I could stand a good chance of winning this.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry apb I'm gonna have to push it to saturday :/ because of a football game on friday... btw I'm not watching this game i'm in it
biggrin.gif

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good luck sean!
And sorry about not getting on here, I'm busy with school, and Algebra I, ELA, History, and origami cat ears.
biggrin.gif
And they are all Pre-AP(not that hard though, Science is fun, the teacher had those tazer thingys. She put a coin on someone's jacket and made a spark on it.
biggrin.gif

Okay, well, the four people that are still in, I'll see what I can do, it's Mewgia, sjones900, apb407, and jargus? Am I correct?

And to everyone reading this: Yes, sooner or later I'll get another SmashBowl up, and many more kinds of tournaments(now I want a custom group
tongue.gif
) Next, I'm going to have a Jump! Ultimate Stars tournament, if you wish to sign up, you can post here.

And please, don't do what DieForIt did, and just post, "Oh I'm not good enough to join now." and leave. I will consider it SPAM and may report it. Consider yourself lucky boy! Not having a point in the message is bad, and the fight against SPAM is on!
tongue.gif
If you do have any good suggestions, please do post! I love to see your suggestions, whether they are craptastic or not. Well, make sure it actually is good! Nothing stupid. Common Sense is the key!

After this is the Jump! Ultimate Stars tournament, if you are not interested you don't have to read any further!
-------------

And to sign up for the Jump! Ultimate Stars tournament please post your information like this:

Username/Nickname:
Friend Code:(I suggest you fill out the WiFi codes section, that's a pretty neat feature, and a bit more convenient for me too! I don't have to go look for it in an old post!
biggrin.gif
)
Time Zone:(PLEASE! And what time you can attend!)

And please post what time 12:00 Central Standard Time is in your Time Zone!
biggrin.gif
If there is a Time Zone problem I'll try and get you with another person is possible.

NOTE: For Jump! Ultimate Stars, you may use ANY koma, 8, 7, 6, you know. As long as it isn't a hacked team, like having no 1 komas or 2/3 komas("special" support komas).

AND NO SOUL UNRESTRICTED!!! I WILL NOT SAY IT ANYMORE!

And yes, I'll move this info to the new topic later, when this is done. And when it's done COMPLETELY(it isn't yet) I'm getting this topic locked. If you do have some important info for it when it's locked(like a recorded match) I'll get your post and ask if I can post it.
biggrin.gif

Now guys, please hurry!
tongue.gif

And if already signed up for the JUS tournament, tell me again, I don't know if anyone did already.

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
K good luck sean hope you win i didnt do football this year but it is tough and practice is a real bitch i know so i understand you are busy. Saturday just tell me a time and ill see if i can make it and if anybody wants to brawl before that just tell me.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ahh I totally forgot about this until just now.

I've been pretty busy lately and right now I'm in no shape to brawl, sort of sick and tired...
And tomorrow I have an essay to write.

And to set up my match, I would prefer if you PMed me because I don't check this thread much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1