Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,

does anybody know if somebody is working on a PAL conversion of the Smash Stack exploit? It's more than a year since it was released for NTSC. I know that the author hasn't released the code (for which reason whatsoever), but some people said over the summer that they will be working on this after they came back from holiday. And I never heard anything from any of them again on that topic.
Sorry if that has already been answered, search didn't find anything too obvious, but I just glance over it because it returned many pages.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I'm not sure if it's my place to name names, but I know a very very VERY well known and respected developer on gbatemp was trying to port this to PAL. He asked me to help him get in touch with "Y.S.", the dev behind the JAP porting because he had a couple questions. I'm sure if this amazing dev were to be able to speak with Y.S. then it could probably be ported to PAL relatively quickly. So if anyone knows how to get in touch with Y.S., PM me so we can get those 2 amazing devs in touch with one another.

At the un-named dev (you know who u r), if you don't mind ppl knowing that you are (or were) working on this, feel free to jump into this convo and speak up for yourself!

megazig

SU
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
surprised pune hasn't finished
tongue.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XFlak said:
I'm not sure if it's my place to name names, but I know a very very VERY well known and respected developer on gbatemp was trying to port this to PAL. He asked me to help him get in touch with "Y.S.", the dev behind the JAP porting because he had a couple questions. I'm sure if this amazing dev were to be able to speak with Y.S. then it could probably be ported to PAL relatively quickly. So if anyone knows how to get in touch with Y.S., PM me so we can get those 2 amazing devs in touch with one another.

At the un-named dev (you know who u r), if you don't mind ppl knowing that you are (or were) working on this, feel free to jump into this convo and speak up for yourself!

QUOTE(megazig @ Nov 20 2010, 12:12 AM) surprised pune hasn't finished
tongue.gif

ohmy.gif
The secret is out. Although tbh, he's one of the very few serious devs who frequents these forums and affiliates with them in any real way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)