Hacking Smash Stack PAL

lupidan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hielkenator said:
How about The saved letters in Animal Crossing? or the pictures you take in the game. could'nt there be a hack?
The music in Excite truck can also be loaded from sd, can something with that be done?

I think there are lots of possibilties.

Yeah, I tought about Excite Truck but what kind of hacks are available for MP3s?
Seriously, PAL people need a new hack so badly, Indiana Jones and Yu-gi-oh are like 100€ and they are not making any more discs. Has anyone tried to ask Y.S. or comex to free their code for Smash Stack?
For what I have been researching, Smash Stack would use the little image preview from the stage to arrange a heap overflow?. I really need the file structure of the custom stages if I want to get any further >_

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I was working on an excite truck exploit for a while. But all the pompous devs would not lend a hand. I found a bug in the code that could easily allow a HB exploit but no one wanted to help.

I gave up on it bc I can not do it alone and since then I have reformatted my computer and lost everything that I had figured out before.

But here is where I found the bug. There is a NIN MP3 that starts with negative time (-15 before it goes into positive time).

I wont look into this any more since NO ONE will contribute and help me, so if anyone else wants to go further with this then you are on your own.

dirtbag

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can also hope for a PAL version of the smash stack, the indiana jones and yu gi oh games are making a fortune for those who bought it new. They go for like 60 euro minimum at ebay...

Maybe I can rent one for a day, that only costs 15 euro..... But then again, if I ever get in trouble with the hacks, I'm also screwed :S

Ahh well, Comex I really hope you make some good progress
wink.gif

db

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
dirtbag said:
I can also hope for a PAL version of the smash stack, the indiana jones and yu gi oh games are making a fortune for those who bought it new. They go for like 60 euro minimum at ebay...

Maybe I can rent one for a day, that only costs 15 euro..... But then again, if I ever get in trouble with the hacks, I'm also screwed :S

wink.gif

db
Once you've installed HBC + Bootmii make a NAND backup and save it on your computer. If anything goes wonky you can try to load up bootmii and restore the original (almost) clean NAND

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jamstruth said:
dirtbag said:

wink.gif

db
Once you've installed HBC + Bootmii make a NAND backup and save it on your computer. If anything goes wonky you can try to load up bootmii and restore the original (almost) clean NAND

Yes, but only if you have boot v2

Piccio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I'm new here
smile.gif

I'm glad to hear that someone is working on Smash Stack PAL.

It's almost impossible to find a copy of Lego Indiana or Yu Gi Oh in the stores and who have these games (especially in my country but I guess everywhere) sell them almost at the price of a new Wii on Ebay or fraud people selling them NTSC version of Lego Indiana instead of PAL, making a lot of money...

So, I would like to thank those who are working on it
smile.gif

vinzanity

Trophies
XP
Country
any news on smashstack pal? also is the japanese version of Smash Brothers brawl able to auto-boot or does it also have the same "Please insert Disc" error as the USA-NTSC?

leo.uff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
vinzanity said:
any news on smashstack pal? also is the japanese version of Smash Brothers brawl able to auto-boot or does it also have the same "Please insert Disc" error as the USA-NTSC?

ssbb jap doesn´t autoboot

Novecento900

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Piccio said:
Hi, I'm new here
smile.gif

It's almost impossible to find a copy of Lego Indiana or Yu Gi Oh in the stores and who have these games (especially in my country but I guess everywhere) sell them almost at the price of a new Wii on Ebay or fraud people selling them NTSC version of Lego Indiana instead of PAL, making a lot of money...

smile.gif
I'm new too
smile.gif

That's absolutely true.It's impossible to find Lego Indiana Jones,and i think Yu gi Oh never appeared in our country.So i wish that this work will be relesead as soon, cause we really need it =)

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Novecento900 said:
Piccio said:
Hi, I'm new here
smile.gif

smile.gif
I'm new too
smile.gif

That's absolutely true.It's impossible to find Lego Indiana Jones,and i think Yu gi Oh never appeared in our country.So i wish that this work will be relesead as soon, cause we really need it =)

Umm... I guess you didn't see this?. I'm not sure when giantpune will release Smash Stack Pal/Kor, but soon everyone from all regions will be using the smash stack exploit.

Until then, there are other options than Lego Indiana or Yu Gi Oh. There's also Bathaxx and Jabba the Haxx (or Return of the Jodi if you want to use Twiizers version).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts