Hacking Homebrew ROM Hack Homebrew game Smash Infinite (or Project M) without a Disc on USBLGX

Clone2255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so basically it already says it on the title. I have SMash brawl on USBLGX and already have Ocarina and VBL set. It still only launches the normal game. when i try to do it from the Project M launcher, it straight up sends me back to the wii Menu.

Know how i can fix it?

Hipcheck7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a similar problem with Newer Super mario bros. I vaguely remember putting everything on my computer and using some sort of patching program.

I'll look into it today.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can build your own Project M .iso rom to be played from a loader or Wii VC. The program to do so is called BrawlBuilder I believe. You will need a clean .iso of brawl to patch of course

Clone2255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can build your own Project M .iso rom to be played from a loader or Wii VC. The program to do so is called BrawlBuilder I believe. You will need a clean .iso of brawl to patch of course
hey. I just figured out how to do it myself with all that hooktype and stuff. looks like my sd card was causing. it. thx for your help anyway

Reactions: TheDerpyDolphin

claptrap_612

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey. I just figured out how to do it myself with all that hooktype and stuff. looks like my sd card was causing. it. thx for your help anyway
Hey could you tell me what settings you used to get it to work? Whenever I try to load it from usb loader gx it always loads vanilla brawl and freezes once I get into the main menu.

I have all the project m files and folders on my SD card (apps, codes, projectm, gameconfig.txt) so I'm not too sure?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ