Hacking Smash Bros/Online Play/EUR Release/USA Console

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way... have we determined if there is any real risk of multiple people using the same header when online? Or is it still inconclusive? Should I apply my own header? I ripped my retail Monster Hunter 3U just in case.

D

Deleted-19228

Inconclusive. I plan on modifying it myself though. Any ideas what game headers are compatible? I have plenty of games I dumped myself.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please refrain from mentioning websites that host warez, you guys. As per the rules you guys shouldn't be mentioning warez sites, or screenshotting them. That's an absolute no no, and you guys should know better.

D

Deleted-19228

I have a 100Mbit connection but that site is the slowest I have ever used, ever. LOL

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea...It's around 400KB/s. That's slow when I'm used to 8x that :P

Haha really? i always thought that was fast lol. Then again my torrents get around 1mb /s sometimes. Oh well haha.

Edit - just checked and i'm getting aroudn 2-3mbs per sec.. Maybe its location?

ETNWIND

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way the public header it used is 11 ED 04 AB 67 81 89 58 1A DC 60 E3 30 76 B9 C0, does anyone know it comes from which game?

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm off to sleep. I got a quiz in the morning that I'm gonna fail if I dont study early haha. I already started a 2nd upload in case one gets taken down.

Night folks.

I think the rom is uploaded by someoneelse named jacobrails, are they the same person?

lol yes, yes we are. In the long run I probably wont get credit but I didn't want the names linked so I made a new account. Pretty sure i still used the same name to upload on mega though XD. I'll get around to changing that also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, thats why people use funky all the time