Slayer9x9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all.

Problem: After booting the dual layer brawl disk off my usb hard drive, everything seems
to work until I get to the stage select screen - then it freezes my wii with a loud BEEEEEP.

My Wii is as follows:

-firmware v4.x, using cios249 rev 19 base 37
-Monster Hunter Tri works great as of now...

I tried googleing different solutions, ex) hermes 222,223 v5 installer/ios38 rev17, etc..
NOTHING worked, I still have the freeze.

I ask of you friends, what is the best possible combination of cios's to get this d*** game working?
hate2.gif

Etkar.H

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Dude, there's an edit button up there. And I dont hope you're making another reply just to make the thread to the top of the category page...
I cant help you when you say:
Slayer9x9 said:
-firmware v4.x
What firware is it? 4.1? 4.2? Check that please.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Slayer9x9 said:
bump?

Etkar.H said:
Dude, there's an edit button up there. And I dont hope you're making another reply just to make the thread to the top of the category page...

To bump a thread on an Internet forum is to post a reply to it purely in order to raise the thread's profile. This will typically return it to the top of the list of active threads. It has been suggested that "bump" is an acronym of "bring up my post",[1] however this is almost certainly a backronym and the usage is entirely consistent with the verb "bump" which means "To knock to a new position".[2] It can also be used in personal messages (PMs) or instant messages (IMs) on the Web, to return an older message to the top of the list.

Source

'Nuff said

Ontopic: Bad dump?

mayu29

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Slayer9x9 said:
Hey all.

Problem: After booting the dual layer brawl disk off my usb hard drive, everything seems
to work until I get to the stage select screen - then it freezes my wii with a loud BEEEEEP.

My Wii is as follows:

I tried googleing different solutions, ex) hermes 222,223 v5 installer/ios38 rev17, etc..

I ask of you friends, what is the best possible combination of cios's to get this d*** game working?
hate2.gif

You have to install only the game partition with WiiBackup Manager.

Slayer9x9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Etkar.H said:
I cant help you when you say:
Slayer9x9 said:
-firmware v4.x
What firware is it? 4.1? 4.2? Check that please.

Sorry 'bout that - I didn't realize bumping was against the rules of the internet.

Slayer9x9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mayu29 said:
Slayer9x9 said:
Hey all.

My Wii is as follows:

hate2.gif

You have to install only the game partition with WiiBackup Manager.
Alright, I tried that - and of course, it doesn't work.

I ask again, WHAT cios/ios combination works for this game???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: