andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

So with the release of the new update, I tried downloading the update .nsp file to try out but when I got in-game after installing the update, I faced some issues (Mii Fighters page on black screen, can't get into a game after selecting characters + stage.) I decided to re-install the 5.0.0 update and everything worked fine but it's just the 6.0.0 update that doesn't work properly for me. I was hoping to get some help with my issue.

My Switch is currently on FW 9.0.1 emuMMC, Atmosphere 0.9.4, SD card is on FAT32, currently playing on my physical copy of smash ultimate.

Kira127427

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Im having the exact same issue, please help, I've been trying to make this work all day long but all I get is an infinite loading time

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
only tested for short time, but seems to work on my setup. sysnand 9.0.1, amto 0.9.4, fat32. nsp version. regular smash mode works, mii fighter screen is around 5sec in black screen but then shows the fighter.

roarn20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also had infinite waiting times after picking a character but what I did to fix it was delete the data.arc that was in the romfs folder of super smash and then after that reinstall the dlc and update and it worked fine. Also to add I am also on emummc 9.0.1, amto 0.9.4

Reactions: andzalot55

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I also had infinite waiting times after picking a character but what I did to fix it was delete the data.arc that was in the romfs folder of super smash and then after that reinstall the dlc and update and it worked fine. Also to add I am also on emummc 9.0.1, amto 0.9.4
I'll give it a try when I get back from school.

EDIT: Wow, it really was my data.arc file. I should have mentioned I did have mods installed. Thanks for the help.

Last edited by andzalot55,
Reactions: ELY_M

Kira127427

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Im having the exact same issue, please help, I've been trying to make this work all day long but all I get is an infinite loading time
Now I've installed countless other nsps and a worse problem shows up, whenever I try to boot up the game an error has occurred pops up. I've tried everything I could to make this work like getting the slgpatches, using tinfoil instead of goldleaf, and nothing worked, I can't even open smash anymore, please help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum