Hacking Smash 4 - Adding to training mode GUI? (or what needs to be done?)

MDragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya there~

After seeing the hitbox visualizaiton/training pack mod, I've been wondering about adding to the training mode with various features (including toggling the above mod as well as, say, making the opponent DI, toggling rage, changing staling, etc), and as far as I can tell, all the mods worked thus far have been moreso GFX or SFX mods, or otherwise modifying characters (movesets, hitboxes, etc) plus stages. Or, to put it in different terms, it all seems to consist of replacing certain files with modified files- but seems to lack the ability to add actual new functionality.

As a simpler example, how possible is it currently to, say, add or remove items from the training mode screen? If it's not readily possible, why not, or in other words, what's missing stil? I'm looking to delve as deep as necessary, but I'm not sure where the scene currently is in respect to this before I try to dive in.

Last edited by MDragon,

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    You do realize other companies ship consoles right
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Correct. To other redistributors.
    Didn't know that Lenovo sells them also.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Lenovo is a redistributer
    +1
    Nice to know that
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Cheapest I found $230 tax/s&h
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Sihuuu Taco Holder Stand set of 2 - Holds up to 3 tacos in each Taco Tray - Sturdy, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe https://a.co/d/6FFlct5 What kind of tacos are even in those racks
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's that, ham and cheese?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I often stick some ham and cheese in a tortilla and toast it but I wouldn't dare call it a taco.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I guess ice cream in a taco is still a taco
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    The product placement in the fantasy football movie is werid it starts out with a psp then goes to the series x
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a fantasy football movie?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I bet you can't believe it's about Madden
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I can't believe it's not butter.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Lebron James did help produce it so it can't be that shit right
  • cearp @ cearp:
    kennie'snewname is now the old name???
    +2
    Woah! Kenny has changed their name?
    +1
    @cearp, Hey there!
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I prefer it/idiots as my pronouns thank you
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Lol theirs a cheat code for 30/60fps for new pOKEmoNz for ryujinx
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    So to have echo auto you need your phone connected to BT audio then the echo auto connected to your phone
    K3N1 @ K3N1: So to have echo auto you need your phone connected to BT audio then the echo auto connected to...