ROM Hack [Smash 3DS] Complete ROM Hacking guide (Textures, music, SFX/voice clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarioTails358

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a edit to ryu's moveset and other characters and is it normal for the game to freeze when grabbing other characters using edited movesets? (Not custom)

daniel26150

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I followed the guide and Tried to replace mewtwo appeal01 to his Cry of the GB Games. I injected the idsp, but when I start a battle still playing the old taunt voice... is there another thing to do for the DLC characters?

Also... I dont understand how to put the music, is there a program to download music on nus3bank? or somewhere? I dont get it well...
I have the DLC characters undubed with no problems and the only problem is the assist trophy and the pokemon the voices doesn't sound they way I put them undubed, take a look at Sonic with his Brawl voice back

ShadowLuigi~NG~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the DLC characters undubed with no problems and the only problem is the assist trophy and the pokemon the voices doesn't sound they way I put them undubed, take a look at Sonic with his Brawl voice back

XD Oh man, that's pretty funny. I had just finished my Brawl Sonic's voice 2 days ago. From what I see you got the right voice over his homing attack. Mine is "GO!" like his side smash. To add to this voice replacement video theme:

Reactions: daniel26150

fireflash17

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sorry, I'm using google translator * Hi, I followed all the steps but when I insert "DTLS.exe dt ls" program is closed, and when I use "DTSL.exe" message appears: "unpack dt, update and patch unpack archive" but I do not know what to do. How do I fix this? thanks.

ArcPh1r3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
y2MiOFk.png

Comes with all CSS stuff.

Attachments

• Kyubey.zip
    800.5 KB · Views: 1,399

MrLuigix64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
XD Oh man, that's pretty funny. I had just finished my Brawl Sonic's voice 2 days ago. From what I see you got the right voice over his homing attack. Mine is "GO!" like his side smash. To add to this voice replacement video theme:

Men, could you MP me the Dr Mario VC file?
I cant find the voice clips.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to edit Mii Fighter's clothes yet? Like recolor them like you can with other characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1