Hacking Sm4shExplorer (Wii U only for now)

Segtendo

#TeamMarie
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I think CharacterRandom and RosterRandom's descriptions should be swapped. I checked the pre-existing songs, and they have characters associated with them, AND have CharacterRandom associated with them.

Conansboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's been brought up yet, but I've run into an issue with the files system. While working with mods for ZS samus, I accidentally hit "Remove resource" instead of "Remove mod files" for c05. now hitting "Reintroduce recourse" for the file does nothing, and once the mod it built and ran in smash, that alt is simply a copy of the default c00. It copies mods if they replace c00, and placing a mod in c05 anyway does nothing...

Edit: I should probably mention what I'm working with. I'm on sm4sh explorer 0.06.3, and I'm working with smash 1.1.5 (no I haven't updated yet. if it's just a bayo nerf it doesn't really matter to me...)

Last edited by Conansboy,

Scorpob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what happened for me too, but the thing is: The songs that don't play at all aren't supposed to be on that stage. For me, Fourside doesn't play, and it's listed on Battlefield (even though it should be on Onett).

A good way to check if songs are in the wrong location: Turn up the likelyhood of them appearing in the MyMusic Menu, exit and check again. If the likelyhood is completely down again, it's most likely in the wrong location.
They are definetly in the correct location, I did what you said and they saved. And they will play on the stage when I turn the rarity up. The only issue is that when I turn smash off and load up again the settings don't get saved and it's back to never playing again. I dont think the stages were meant to save settings for 21+ songs

deinonychus71

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's been brought up yet, but I've run into an issue with the files system. While working with mods for ZS samus, I accidentally hit "Remove resource" instead of "Remove mod files" for c05. now hitting "Reintroduce recourse" for the file does nothing, and once the mod it built and ran in smash, that alt is simply a copy of the default c00. It copies mods if they replace c00, and placing a mod in c05 anyway does nothing...

Edit: I should probably mention what I'm working with. I'm on sm4sh explorer 0.06.3, and I'm working with smash 1.1.5 (no I haven't updated yet. if it's just a bayo nerf it doesn't really matter to me...)
Weird... ill try to reproduce. Meanwhile you can just edit your sm4shconfig.xml and remove the line of the resource removed.

NAFEDUDE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So wait

If I save a configuration, then clean the MBST, then load the XML, that will fix the tagging issue right?

buzzardarg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
They are definetly in the correct location, I did what you said and they saved. And they will play on the stage when I turn the rarity up. The only issue is that when I turn smash off and load up again the settings don't get saved and it's back to never playing again. I dont think the stages were meant to save settings for 21+ songs

The Super Mario Maker stage has 27 official songs though.

And custom songs added there don't have the problem that exceeding 20 songs on other stages have.

Last edited by buzzardarg,

iisilver

"The true enemy of humanity is disorder."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't seem to run sm4shmusic. bummer.
not even sure what "WARN Cannot load plugin 'Sm4shMusic', Reason: The plugin requires the game to use at least version 208" means

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag