Hacking Sm4sh 1.1.7 not loading on redNAND

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marone
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 901
  • Replies Replies 1

Marone

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
188
Reaction score
81
Trophies
1
XP
410
Country
United States
Help, updated to 1.1.7 on my redNAND through an official update. I load redNAND through Mocha CFW, but the game freezes at the splash. This happens regardless if I run my mods, so it has to do with the update itself, it seems. It actually worked the first time right after the update installed, but I never really went past the title screen because I was in a rush.
I don't know if I should try and somehow install it with System Config Tool, perhaps do a rollback if possible. Any ideas? If relevant, I haven't updated to 5.5.2 on either.
 
You're not going to get much help if you are using rednand, as it was only ever experimental and not intended for day to day use.

Ditch it and use sysnand. Seriously.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kafluke

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted