Hacking Slowdown in Tony Hawks?

• Thread starter spectral
  • Start date
  • Views 1,363
  • Replies 6
S

spectral

OP
I remember reading that the new TH game slowed down, mainly noticeable by your play time not equalling the in game play timer. Has it been fixed? Did it happen at all of Kingston 1GB japan cards?

S

spectral

OP
So, not been fixed then
frown.gif
. I wasn't really too bothered about the game but it doesn't bode well for future games. Starting to thing I Should have got a solid state card. Too late now though.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The slowdown occurs in races (not the training mode) when you are in close proximity to other skaters. I can personally confirm that it happens with my Kingston Japan 1GB and A-Data 512Mb cards.

D

dude

OP
I've heard that their is some slowdown on this game even using the commercial cart.

I've actually heard the exact opposite.

I have a neoflash mk5 (which is very similar to that new Ultra Flashpass unit gbatemp recently reviewed), and there is NO slowdown whatsoever during the races. Mk5 uses internal NAND memory (I have the 8 gigabit version) in order to run roms (you use a slot 2 linker in order to copy files to the slot 1 card). It may be the first NEO product released that isn't total garbage
laugh.gif

My R4DS, on the other hand, experiences significant slowdown, even using a Japanese Kingston card (so it's either a patching or firmware issue that definitely needs to be addressed)

dude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)