Hacking Slot 2

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
is there any point in owning a slot 2 know a days. i was thinkin of getting a supercard lite. i know i can play gba roms but should i wait until theres a slot 2 that has rumble,extra memory(32 mb like the lite unlike the ezflash tripple pak which has 8mb). should i wait til theres a patch for the ezflash so it works on SC-one's. i want gba compatibiity and rumble

Lurick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm waiting on my R4 to come, but I know I want a slot-2 cart as well. In order of importance, the cart (for me) should have:

1) Excellent homebrew compatability

2) Good GBA support

3) Overall performance with ROMs, upgradeable memory (meaning microSD, probably), etc.

I was actually thinking of an M3 Lite, but I'm having difficulty finalizing a decision.

I'm open to recommendations, from anyone. I'm not interested in waiting for extra features; I'm looking to make a purchase very soon. How would you rate Supercard against M3 Lite?

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, Supercard sucks monkey balls with GBA games, many of them have slowdowns on SC. M3 Lite on the other hand has very good GBA games compatibility, just as G6 Lite. The difference between two is that one uses MicroSD cards and the other one has a built in NAND flash memory. Also, I would recommend buying EZIV (mini or lite version) as it has THE BEST gba compatibility and costs much less than M3. M3 is really ripping their customers of their money, the price is too high for almost the same features. Talk about brands.

Well, I already have SC miniSD (excellent homebrew and NDS but poor GBA), DS-X (excellent NDS with download play), R4 (perfect NDS, no slowdowns or whatever). And I just ordered EZIV miniSD solely for GBA. It's really so cheap and I can use it in GBA unit if I wish so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :D +1