My 3rd external HD for Homebrew and it has also the f**k**g sleep mode. 
I can't save gamestate because of it, and I don't want to use SD card.
First days of emulation on wii/gamecube I remember the option "keep DVD on" or something like this.
It would be great to see implemented in emulators an option like "keep HD alive" for avoid going it to "sleep mode", sending a "ls" instruction or something like that every "n" minutes, where "n" is a number chosed also by the user.

I can't save gamestate because of it, and I don't want to use SD card.
First days of emulation on wii/gamecube I remember the option "keep DVD on" or something like this.

It would be great to see implemented in emulators an option like "keep HD alive" for avoid going it to "sleep mode", sending a "ls" instruction or something like that every "n" minutes, where "n" is a number chosed also by the user.








