Homebrew Sleep mode on all emulators

sabandellos

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
92
Reaction score
14
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
423
Country
My 3rd external HD for Homebrew and it has also the f**k**g sleep mode. :cry:

I can't save gamestate because of it, and I don't want to use SD card. :p1ng2:

First days of emulation on wii/gamecube I remember the option "keep DVD on" or something like this. :wub:

It would be great to see implemented in emulators an option like "keep HD alive" for avoid going it to "sleep mode", sending a "ls" instruction or something like that every "n" minutes, where "n" is a number chosed also by the user. :teach:
 
Or you could disable sleep mode on the HDD.

There should have been a software CD/software that came on the hard drive. This usually has an option to disable certain settings on your HDD, like sleep mode.
 
Yes, I though that. In fact, it's the best idea, but my SAMSUNG 2,5" Portable S2 with 1Tb doesn't have this capacity. Internal HD is actually a Seagate one, and Seatools says that it's not posible to change Energy management.

I can't believe I am the only one with this problem. Anyone else? :(
 

Site & Scene News