Slap Fighting is a Horrible "Sport" and Dangerous, Too

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This "sport" involves two people either male or female who just stand still waiting to get slapped/palm struck as hard as possible and they can't defend themselves, this unsurprisingly leads to people having brain damage, disfigured faces, hearing problems (they hit near their ears so some cotton isn't going to do much good), etc.

It's a god damn stupid "sport" and millions apparently love to watch it now, so those who decide to partake in it are risking damaging their face and whatever else.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If these people want an extreme sport they should just get into Balloon Keep Up. That shit is a great watch with significantly less chance of brain injury.

Quick video for those who have never seen it:

• Haha
Reactions: Marc_LFD

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh boy here we go again

Those participants are over the legal age if they both agree and are in knowledge of the probably risks y? not

or is it a typical case of soyboyism "i dont like it so others have to disslike it too look its so discusting "

guess what thats called forcible suppression of opposition and opinions or in short term fascism

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy here we go again

Those participants are over the legal age if they both agree and are in knowledge of the probably risks y? not

or is it a typical case of soyboyism "i dont like it so others have to disslike it too look its so discusting "

guess what thats called forcible suppression of opposition and opinions or in short term fascism
It's not about liking it, I for example don't like golf as I find it very boring and a bit strange to call it a sport, but it's safe in terms of safety.

Boxing and MMA are violent sports though the difference is that the opponents can defend themselves whereas here they're just waiting to receive an open punch.

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's not about liking it, I for example don't like golf as I find it very boring and a bit strange to call it a sport, but it's safe in terms of safety.

Boxing and MMA are violent sports though the difference is that the opponents can defend themselves whereas here they're just waiting to receive an open punch.
they can always give up if the pain is too much
and nothing is rly safe even golf can be deadly

https://golfexpertblog.com/how-many-people-died-playing-golf-fore-gone-fates-and-hazardous-holes/

just throwin hypecrew in thats how we fight in europe no rules
no rounds no holds barred

Reactions: Marc_LFD

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think thats the first time i have seen "no holds barred" used in its true context instead of just an idiom lol

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Received this notification yesterday and it was pure coincidence, but I still hated it.

I rarely use the Rumble app so think I'll eventually just uninstall.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231115_234639_Brave(1).jpg
    Screenshot_20231115_234639_Brave(1).jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 15

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Received this notification yesterday and it was pure coincidence, but I still hated it.

I rarely use the Rumble app so think I'll eventually just uninstall.
thats no coincidence it just ur phone spying on you
sadly thats the norm today

in my friendgroup we tested this myth
no one of us has a cat or any pets
but we talked about an hour over cat toys and cat litter
guess what all of our phone were pushing ads about cat toys and cat litter

redfire12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So is boxing, or MMA, or martial arts. Or bare Knuckle.
Skydiving, base jumping, etc..

So, people do stuff.
Some people don't.

I agree with you, but, it's their choice,
Post automatically merged:

It's imitable like Britney Spears/Shakira knife dance, should have more safety measures (same with knife dance)
Now, Shakira Vs Britney in a PAYPERVIEW knife fight?? Now, THAT I'd pay to see .

(disclaimer, for anyone who needs it .. this is sarcasm.....
(Only because it'd never happen :evil:))

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch