OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I'm using and HDD for Wii games. I just got Zelda Skyward Sword and it keeps crashing randomly on passages between dungeon areas and doors.

I tried using Neogamma, CFG Loader and still keeps freezing. I was using NTFS, changed to WBFS, and still can't get rid of them. Same problem, any mode/loader/file system.

Any ideas?

Ah, yes, I tried the fix.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sysCheck dump, please.

Suggestion... Use ModMii to update your IOS's, be sure you have d2x cIOS v6 or v7 with an IOS 249 base 56, and block IOS Reload.
I've successfully played the game with the newest releases of WiiFlow and USB Loader GX.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How many other games did you load via HDD yet? Sounds like a HDD and/or cIOS issue. Are you sure your HDD is not going into standby? (HDD standby = game over)

onizukaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
sysCheck dump, please.

Suggestion... Use ModMii to update your IOS's, be sure you have d2x cIOS v6 or v7 with an IOS 249 base 56, and block IOS Reload.
I've successfully played the game with the newest releases of WiiFlow and USB Loader GX.

sysCheck dump? What's that? I confess I'm noob.

How many other games did you load via HDD yet? Sounds like a HDD and/or cIOS issue. Are you sure your HDD is not going into standby? (HDD standby = game over)

I loaded Metroid Other M. I'm kinda new to softmodding. I installed everything following instructions to install CFG Loader. Used Pimp my Wii to help many times, and installed some custom IOS, such as 58 and 248.

How can I control my HDD going standby? Now that you mentioned, as soon as I begin the game everything runs fine. Some time after, the game crashes on transitions. Something about 5-10 min, not so sure, yet.

EDIT: Found them! Seagate has this option set to 5min as standard. Changed to never.

onizukaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Wiipower, you solved it, thanks. Right on the spot, it was a problem with the HDD. Played for more than 5 hours yesterday and no crash. Thank you very much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4