Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See, this is why we give people the benefit of the doubt and be respectful of others, because when you call somebody a lier and they aren't you feel like an ass.

@Samred: Feel free to post anything you want about the game. You are henceforth allowed to imply that you have access to it (or for that matter say it outright). I think that everybody here has now been provided with sufficient evidence that that is indeed the case.

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
samred you could do us a slight favor if you are up to it.

Extract the game to its files and look for the largest .map file, you should be able to view it via a text editor, this file should have a list with all functions and their offsets.
Search for this string "MFortress" and just tell us if you can find it.

Thanks!

usually the filename has framework in it
RframeworkF.map was twilight princess
framework.map was wind waker

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See, this is why we give people the benefit of the doubt and be respectful of others, because when you call somebody a lier and they aren't you feel like an ass.
I totally agree, that's why I was trying to tell everyone to respect Pork (in the beginning) and that one German dude.
But either way! I think and hope we'll be seeing some sort of leak soon. :3

xvishon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point I can say with 75% certainty that there will be a leak very soon. This is not trolling. I'm not leaking. I do know a few people that have copys. they have not told me they would leak. However of the 3 people who I know have copys at least one of them has leaked things in the past. What that means this time. no Idea. But.... It gives me hope. :)

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 2 people

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats a good point, but my original guess was actually that it would release on November 5th in the EU, which would mean it would have to be November 5th GMT or something. Now I'm going to say I meant local time, and in a few hours I will say I meant .

Don't forget it'll stil be 11/05/2012 for many more hours in certain places of the world.
Are you from the future!?!?

Oh man, I totally missed that. No offense DIEforKARMAsWING, but that's really funny.

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats a good point, but my original guess was actually that it would release on November 5th in the EU, which would mean it would have to be November 5th GMT or something. Now I'm going to say I meant local time, and in a few hours I will say I meant .

Don't forget it'll stil be 11/05/2012 for many more hours in certain places of the world.
Are you from the future!?!?

Oh man, I totally missed that. No offense DIEforKARMAsWING, but that's really funny.
yeah he has his moments where he is actually sometimes kinda funny

Reactions: 1 person

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmmm even a 18 November leak would be something for me, seeing as I have to wait until 24/11 for it to come out locally =(

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just want to add my hype-factor without commenting on the leak-rumour for now: 10/10 - Cannot wait for this, though I`m also very psyched for the golden Wiimote I`ll get with my special edition preorder, since I never owned a Wiimote+ (I just had the WM+ seperately) and I also think it looks amazing.

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the 18th it wont really be a leak, just sort of a normal scene release.

@Master Mo: Ya, thank you for sharing your hype, which is in fact the purpose of this thread.

@The 101 unregistered guests viewing this topic: For now there doesn't necessarily appear to be an imminent leak. Why don't you register and join in on the hype discussion?

Andrew_DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
True enough =) A scene release that will allow me to play it early, awesomesauce =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: @Xdqwerty, edit your card for English and click on "my circle". then it should be pretty easy...