Gaming Skyward Sword Demo has leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconpunch94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My problem seems to be either the nunchuck or motion plus... They work fine on their own but if I switch on the console with both in it won't connect, unplug the nunchuck and it connects fine, really frustrating :(

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Piebe

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Theres a new code out which allows you to run around on Skyloft on the bird-training quest (you can just run past the dude).

Also, if you do this, try to stab a pumpkin :)
Funny shit

Levine91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently at work, but felt the need to ask this in advance since no one else is discussing it...

is this going to be an issue for me if I burn it as a disc and try running it on a NTSC Wii using Neogamma?

I'm not too familiar with the settings, so is there going to be much I need to do?

Please help...

AeroPhobic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have ocarina enabled? Some of the hook-types causes the game to blackscreen.
screen, no sound
no, i dont have ocarina on. (yet, i will when i know how to get the no timelimit code work)
tried to run it with ocarina on and se if that worked, but no luck. black screen no sound.

How big is the iso before you transfer it to your USB drive? Because I had the same error and it was caused by a corrupt iso.
For me 7zip didn't extract it completely and gave me an iso of about 400MB, while it's supposed to be a 4.3GB iso. In that case you should extract the zip with Winrar or download it from another source.

If the size of the iso is correct however, I don't know what the problem could be.

In any case, it might be wise to check if the iso works with the Dolphin emulator (then you'll know the iso is not the problem at least).

mauroots

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do u apply codes using wiiflow? i wanna try different things like playing without time limit and running around skyloft =) sorry if this is a noobish question but i never applied codes on games before.. thanks

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently at work, but felt the need to ask this in advance since no one else is discussing it...

is this going to be an issue for me if I burn it as a disc and try running it on a NTSC Wii using Neogamma?

I'm not too familiar with the settings, so is there going to be much I need to do?

Please help...
Should work as long as you have the proper IOS installed (I'm sure someone can figure out which those are, though apparently my setup already had them so they must be common) and the loader can force NTSC (which neogamma can)

Moeca10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Theres a new code out which allows you to run around on Skyloft on the bird-training quest (you can just run past the dude).

Also, if you do this, try to stab a pumpkin :)
Funny shit

Tell me how to use Ocarina, friend :)

Jag forstår inte...

cidth

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Has anyone got the cheats working on Uloader?
I've never used cheats, googled how to do it, it recognizes the codes, I activate them but the demo still ends after 15 minutes

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
I've never used cheats, googled how to do it, it recognizes the codes, I activate them but the demo still ends after 15 minutes

It seems that code doesnt work.

Also, regarding the new Skyloft code, there are A LOT of things in the city that will lock up the Wii.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also, regarding the new Skyloft code, there are A LOT of things in the city that will lock up the Wii.
Damn incomplete game being incomplete! Damn nintendo for not leaking the full game instead of just the demo~

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country

Damn incomplete game being incomplete! Damn nintendo for not leaking the full game instead of just the demo~
Because Nintendo leaked it. :glare:

TSjoerts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I first the Dungeon Demo, the sword fighting didn't feel very good and it was akward to use the items and everything. But now that I've played it for the third time I see how streamlined it is and how quick it is to grab items and potions. I hope the real thing is getting leaked soon, I will still buy it though

farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Allowed to run in the city of "bird Riding" [Deathwolf]
0409A824 60000000

this run around skyloft code works, but only use it during bird racing, as it breaks the other modes(the doors in the dungeon open and close repeatedly, link freezes after using a fairy, etc.)

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because Nintendo leaked it. :glare:
Psst... I was being sarcastic... I was attempting what you humans call "comedy".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @yeager1239 read thru here and if not answered, create a thread and ask...