Gaming Skyrim save outdated?

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So first and foremost, before you all tell me to use google i've spent a good amount of time searching and trying yet nothing worked for me.
I got a decent pc so i decided to mod the hell out of skyrim, converted my ps3 save to pc to try to make this game worth playing again but as soon as i try to load the save it says ''The save could not be loaded because it is outdated, its version is 0 and the game's version is 9'' or something along these lines.
I did convert the save with skyrim ps3 toolkit to fix a few bugs and get myself every perk in the game when i finished it (well like most of it, left some quests behind mostly because they bugged out, but i swear that's the only thing i hacked aside from getting the jagged crown again since you lose it in a quest) but that was on a different laptop with a different installation of skyrim and it worked like a charm, even re-encrypted it and played it on ps3 as soon as i was done.
I really tried everything and my skyrim is up to date, so if anyone knows how i could fix this i'd really appreciate some help
In case i had done something wrong in the conversion here's my clean skyrim save file, this is the latest autosave, using the last save that wasn't an autosave had the same results so i don't think that's the problem
https://mega.co.nz/#!qIdnGToT!HsvWm_z5u9mBcVLESh16CHT9jaMUF2T2VIrx3ghVzKw
Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I feel like you wanted to make it something else but didn't want sickly slapping you