Hacking Sky3DS blue button AP check and downgrade questions.

Ten Pound Cow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was working on downgrading one of my 3DS'. Unfortunately, it got partially downgraded, so I believe it got turned into Frankenfirmware. I've tried running the sysupdater numerous times, but it refuses to downgrade anymore. MiniPasta1/2 refuses to load up AT ALL, so it feels like I'm running out of options.

I've decided to try to use my Sky3DS blue button to upload a game with a newer firmware, update the 3DS, and then try to downgrade again, but I forgot newer games have AP checks in them now. Is there a way to bypass this?

I was also wondering if I can just download the 9.3 - 10.3 update files, use sysupdater to update my firmware, then try to downgrade back down to 9.2 from there?

I'm open to any suggestions on how I can successfully downgrade my 3DS. At this point, I want to try to update the firmware, then try to downgrade it again and hope it works.

Last edited by Ten Pound Cow,

Ten Pound Cow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep trying to redowngrade, it takes some time but it worked for me. It's taken hundreds for other people.
I've heard of people persevering by trying a bunch of times, but it felt completely hopeless to me, so I was hoping I can try other options that might give me a better chance of downgrading. I guess I'll keep going at it in the meantime when I have some time to do it. I hope someone can answer some of my questions, though.

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
I've heard of people persevering by trying a bunch of times, but it felt completely hopeless to me, so I was hoping I can try other options that might give me a better chance of downgrading. I guess I'll keep going at it in the meantime when I have some time to do it. I hope someone can answer some of my questions, though.
Honestly, it will work. Don't give up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1