Hacking sky2k is it a safe site?

maxlifan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
other than my friend and dimsum and i. i have never seen anyone order from sky2k before? CAuse it's 10 days now and i have still nothing. I want to know if anyone order or know a friend or something who says it's safe

please move if in wrong section lol sorry don't no where to post

maxlifan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes few times. they always email back but... they say that have order was shipped a few days ago i should get it very soon if it is 10 days now

maxlifan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This rock.. Lol got my stuff today! I did a full review on these guys here it is.

testimonial for Sky2k.com

They are great!!!
Full review of sky2k
At first I did not trust you but every time I had a question you guys were always good and answered VERY fast. After the buying it only took 1 day for them to ship the product!
Well in shipping you also answered every question. After 10 days the products did come I was really worried but the guys help me through and it came on the 11th day! Right on my B-day The pakage was delayed by customs lol DAM CUSTOMS! Anyway the guys at sky2k are great and have cheap prices! Cheapest on anywhere lol! I'll tell all my friends to order from you! Also they tested the products for me! They put games and stuff on too.

**** 4 out of 5 stars
Max
Pros:
Fast shipping
Good prices
Good trustable site
Answers all questions!

Cons
Ships from china (most products)
could be delayed 1-2 days by customs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum