Gaming Skip update prompt through Download Play (Triforce Heroes)?

KyleA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own a legit copy of Triforce Heroes on my N3DS on 10.3 but I want to use the download play feature with my O3DS with 9.5 -- I don't want to update the O3DS but when I try to use it for download play it is prompting to update to 9.9 before playing. FYI: I do not own Cubic Ninja.

Is there anyway around this? I know I can skip updates for games on the O3DS running 9.5 but what about when prompted through download play? I looked but haven't found an answer yet.

Thanks in advance for any help!

D

Deleted-236924

I'd recommend staying on 9.5, going to 9.9 you would be losing browserhax unless you took the required measures to block the right things so you wouldn't get the update prompt.
That being said, if you have another entry point such as Cubic Ninja or OoT, then it is up to you. There are some things you can do to ensure you get to keep browserhax on 9.9, but if you can't do those then you would be losing it, and browserhax is pretty useful as a backup entry point.

That, and 9.5 is the last firmware to support ARCode via spider exploit, so depending on if that's something that interests you, might want to stay on 9.5

I know that this isn't really what you were asking, but those are some things to consider if you are to choose to update to 9.9

(As a last resort: have you tried starting Download Play through HANS with firmware spoof enabled?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0