Hacking Skinning Built-in Moonshell

Xeronage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What folders do you have to put the skins in for the built-in moonshell? I completely forgot >_>

EDIT: Damn, Forgot to tell it's the M3Real

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The M3DS Real's moonshl is not really that, it's an application called Mediaextend. Try putting the DESKTOP.BMP, ICON0.BMP through ICON6.BMP, FILEBACK.BMP, TEXTBACK.BMP into the SYSTEM folder, then in Mediaextend, Settings>Skin>and now you should see /SYSTEM

I'm not sure if it will work
tongue.gif

shinset

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
did you finally manage to change your skin ? I cant find how to and where to get skin for M3Real's media extend

I tried with a skin for M3Lite media extend from GBATMW but it doesn't work

vt102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible to skin the M3 Real media extend player......sort of. All you have to do is get a moonshell skin, and place it in the root of your micro SD card. Name the
file System 1, System 2, and so forth. Once you are in the media extend, go to the skin option, there should be the default (internal), now there should be the other skins. Once you select it, it will take you back to the main screen. Go back into the media extend, and it should be skinned, well except for the top screen. It only seems to work with the bottom screen. If anyone can figure out how to get the top screen to work, post up here. Thanks in advance. Hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro