Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spidy1000 said:
mestapho said:
JustMe0815 said:
http://wiicover.gateflorida.com (FREE)

its still under construction.... but..... all covers till now are already online. no download limitations

you have to register if you want to upload images (FREE)

Needs full covers to get the most from the 2 flow loaders though.

+1

hm maybe i gonna do this just for the USB Loader gx ....... but .... thanks for the reply
smile.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JustMe0815 said:
hm maybe i gonna do this just for the USB Loader gx ....... but .... thanks for the reply
smile.gif

How come your only going to allow certain loaders use the site ?
just wondering what your reasoning is behind it

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
JustMe0815 said:

its still under construction.... but..... all covers till now are already online. no download limitations

Oh, btw, I haven't gotten around to thank you.
Your site is now the default one in the cfg loader.
I hope that's ok with you?

JustMe0815

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
JustMe0815 said:

Oh, btw, I haven't gotten around to thank you.
Your site is now the default one in the cfg loader.
I hope that's ok with you?

thats fine
smile.gif

bengalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great guys...

If you haven't seen CoverDownloader 1.2 is up.

It still works with wiiboxart.com but I have a new default site for it:

wiiboxart.t35.com

The site is totally free, and using the CoverDownloader you can download as many covers as you like.

All I ask is that, just like all of these free sites, you respect bandwidth.

Remember, if you want to get ALL the covers there are zip files out there up on file-sharing/P2P.

Anyone who hosts a site and wants to work with me on improving CoverDownloader, contact me in that thread or via PM.

thanks!

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
JustMe0815 said:
Spidy1000 said:
mestapho said:
JustMe0815 said:

Needs full covers to get the most from the 2 flow loaders though.

+1

smile.gif

hmmmm , maybe it's a really strange idea.

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
hasnt anyone seen this site ?

http://www.muntrue.nl/

i like how he is incorporating individual loaders aswell , so far GX , coverfloader and wiiflow !

good work muntrue !

BTW whatevers said and done about Djtaz's site , all the sites mentioned are still trying to achieve what taz done with his ! credit where credit is due IMO ,

But i do believe the automated downloads is a real bonus for all the loaders and a great miss !

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
geedub said:
hasnt anyone seen this site ?

http://www.muntrue.nl/

i like how he is incorporating individual loaders aswell , so far GX , coverfloader and wiiflow !

good work muntrue !

BTW whatevers said and done about Djtaz's site , all the sites mentioned are still trying to achieve what taz done with his ! credit where credit is due IMO ,

But i do believe the automated downloads is a real bonus for all the loaders and a great miss !

Lol Thanks geedub - i was wondering if anyone else was thinking that. Pretty much all the covers on all the sites have originated from a pack made on my site.
Granted , all the members chipped in building all of these as it is, so i dont mind at all since they are public domain at this stage, but not even 1 site mentioned they got their packs from wiiboxart in one way or another. I know this because i did the pink fish disc myself , and everyone seems to have a copy of that now, and the only place i uploaded was my site, but thats what its there for in the end.

Ive also noticed pretty much every site asking to respect bandwidth - i asked the same initially and no one listened , but since all these sites have cropped up my bandwidth usage has severly dropped (though it may be due to blocking loaders and autodownloads as well)

bluescreen81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
JustMe0815 said:

really nice site !!!
please keep the nice clean design to keep this good overview, well done.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
Lol Thanks geedub - i was wondering if anyone else was thinking that. Pretty much all the covers on all the sites have originated from a pack made on my site.
Granted , all the members chipped in building all of these as it is, so i dont mind at all since they are public domain at this stage, but not even 1 site mentioned they got their packs from wiiboxart in one way or another. I know this because i did the pink fish disc myself , and everyone seems to have a copy of that now, and the only place i uploaded was my site, but thats what its there for in the end.

Is that why you started to watermark your images?

Really tacky dude.

QUOTE(djtaz @ Jul 5 2009, 04:40 AM) Ive also noticed pretty much every site asking to respect bandwidth - i asked the same initially and no one listened , but since all these sites have cropped up my bandwidth usage has severly dropped (though it may be due to blocking loaders and autodownloads as well)

I can't speak for anyone else, but I never made any such statement. The whole reason other people's sites started cropping up is because they could deal with the bandwidth. Besides, I thought bandwidth wasn't the issue, it was CPU processing?

Muntrue

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know for a fact this is not a bandwith issue.. Also he meight get suspended for using up hes CPU power (wich i highly doubt because he also gets a designated ammount of CPU to use so he doesnt bother others) but it doesnt cost money to unsuspend a website.

Also the watermarking is a cheap shot.. but hey... keep on doing it, who would want a watermarked image anyway?

Ill add another shameless plug for my own website, where we keep everything free and easy! read my sig for the url

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hdhacker said:

Really tacky dude.

Naah , that was only done as a test to see how many went to my site to spot it - quite a few it seems - thats the only cover thats done that way and it was immediately spotted by pretty much all other sites, so guess where people are still going for covers ?
tongue.gif

Muntrue

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
djtaz said:
Naah , that was only done as a test to see how many went to my site to spot it - quite a few it seems - thats the only cover thats done that way and it was immediately spotted by pretty much all other sites, so guess where people are still going for covers ?
tongue.gif

Man your excuses are getting more transparent by the minute..

bluescreen81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
djtaz said:
bluescreen81 said:
watermarking images which are not yours ? hmmm

This site does the same ... have u questioned that ?
also - its 1 image , not images - it was done as a test.

ah ok this site is doin it ?
you dont need to watermark pics where you aren't the creator / owner. that sucks.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
hdhacker said:

Really tacky dude.

tongue.gif

Apparently, people aren't getting their covers from you because anyone can get that cover from just about any of the other sites without the watermark.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +2