Since I have used this site & the collective knowledge here for so long I finally joined

whatabouterin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been a gamer since I bought an NES with my 1st communion money a loong time ago! :) Now I'm a mom to a 13 year old boy and I hack old consoles; sometimes for cash. Just had a hell of a time with an old Wii and a Vita. I am extremely loyal to Playstation, probably because I have little hands & bad arthritis which have never mixed w/ XBox controllers. I also play a lot of PC games and have my whole life. Mostly MMOPRPGs. Played WOW since inception but I don't anymore. I'm on my laptop pretty much all the time so it would be awesome to meet some other fellow, female gamers! I live in Massachusetts. Also, Thank you to everyone who has helped me here over the years find a download or an answer to an issue with a hack, etc. Glad to be here :)

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have been a gamer since I bought an NES with my 1st communion money a loong time ago! :) Now I'm a mom to a 13 year old boy and I hack old consoles; sometimes for cash. Just had a hell of a time with an old Wii and a Vita. I am extremely loyal to Playstation, probably because I have little hands & bad arthritis which have never mixed w/ XBox controllers. I also play a lot of PC games and have my whole life. Mostly MMOPRPGs. Played WOW since inception but I don't anymore. I'm on my laptop pretty much all the time so it would be awesome to meet some other fellow, female gamers! I live in Massachusetts. Also, Thank you to everyone who has helped me here over the years find a download or an answer to an issue with a hack, etc. Glad to be here :)

Hello,

WELCOME to GBATEMP website:yayu::nds:

find your happiness here:yay::sp:

Last edited by jeannotte,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: Just started God of War 2 on the PS2