Hacking Sin and Punishment freezing

murbly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

Sin and Punishment 2 freezes at the end of the first boss fight/whenever a game over comes up.

Got the Hermes cios v5 and 249 v 19, as well as latest USB loader GX, Has anyone got this game to work well and could give me a hand with this?

Tried running from disc but it freezes early on as well.

Goveynetcom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Which version are you using? I was using PAL patched to NTSC-U and have gotten it to load via disc and USB. I can't remember what version of cIOS 249 I have, but I did update it not to long ago (I was trying to get Monster Hunter Tri to work, and it did).

Gonna add I used Wiiflow for 249.

FvKey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Try to get a full iso of the game and reinstall it on your HDD (or whatever that you are using).
My scrubbed game didnt work, got stuck in Loading screen before the main logo screen. I changed it with the full game and it worked.
Im on Level 4.

Lord Kanti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game freezes at hte point where it teaches you how to play. the game keeps running but it won't respond to the wiimote. cant even access the Home menu. if I pop out the wiimote batteries and pop em back in I get the 4 flashes of doom as nothing responds. Also using a PAL scrubbed version that seems to work for others. using rev19 NTSC wii, sys menu 3.2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: