Hacking [Simple Question] Retail cards on Custom FW

BMO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS yes, DS in my experience no but it works for some apparently so it would have to be something you try out yourself

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yay ! I thought I was the only one on that website to actually use CFW but still buy games in stores (or buy games at all actually)...

I don't know about DS carts (I don't have any) but yeah, all my retail carts work on rxTools. Except Triforce Heroes on my New 3DS since it wants a 9.9 FW and the emuNAND can only go up to 9.5. But on my Old 3DS Triforce Heroes works great so I don't really care.

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm still buying game

(but i'm waiting a game that deserves to be bought, FE if is probably the next one, or maybe a ninja good release for chrismas)

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS yes, DS in my experience no but it works for some apparently so it would have to be something you try out yourself
Just tried a retail copy of animal crossing wild world for nintendo ds and it is working fine on rxtools emunand 9.9 on o3dsxl with 4.2 sysnand downgraded using gateway 3ds downgrader. Must be a issue with flash carts. I will check and post the results.

(EDIT)

Flash carts work but they are glitchy when loading from the rxtools emunand. In general probably best just to play ds games on sysnand and 3ds games for the emunand.

I am using the 10-27-2015 build of rxtools.

Last edited by cvskid,
D

Deleted-236924

I have the 9/28 build of rxTools and DS games seem to work fine.
I generally use my Lite for DS games, anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol