Hacking Simple Question about Roms!

gotcubed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm new to the nintendo ds scene, and am currently waiting on a supercard ds1. I had a question about the rom files. The filenames of the roms I have are more or less non-descriptive, using initials to differentiate each one (for example elite beat agents is something like eba.nds) My question is this, when I use the supercard, will it automatically rename the files (maybe not rename the original files, but rename them in the list) so I can tell what they are, or will it just come up with the filename. I would hate to have to rename all of my files just so I can figure out what they are. Also does each .nds file have the little icon art in it? Or do I have to download each games icon art? Thanks in advance!

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dont know about supercard, on cyclods evo you can chose between listing them by their filename or their internal rom name.

whats the problem about renaming them? there are tools which will rename them for you, too.

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, many options for renaming and everyone has a reason for using each. I use rominator since it supports macs. Do a search for .nds renaming and you should be all set.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: