Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Just checked, I am using fusee-secondary... as per my hekate_ipl.ini
fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin

just load fusee-primary with hekate fusee-secondary is not for normal users anyway
and if you dont add nosigchk line for fss0-fusee-secondary hekate wont read the patches and its like you dont have Loader and FS patches

Reactions: BigOnYa

Diginic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He said it's best to use Primary..atleast for us newbies. That's what I use also.

Yea, I tried primary... same error...

So then I erased everything except Nintendo folder, created a new .zip file from sdsetup with atmos/hekate, then dumped keys, and overwrote patches from this thread + TotalJustice and booted into primary.

Same error... :(

just load fusee-primary with hekate fusee-secondary is not for normal users anyway
and if you dont add nosigchk line for fss0-fusee-secondary hekate wont read the patches and its like you dont have Loader and FS patches

Once I start with brand new zip file from sdsetup and dump keys, can you tell me what other patches I need to drop and the order to do it in, if it matters?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So then I erased everything except Nintendo folder, created a new .zip file from sdsetup with atmos/hekate, then dumped keys, and overwrote patches from this thread + TotalJustice and booted into primary.

Sorry to hear...it's beyond me. Maybe others can help you on here. Good luck with tho. I do know there two sets of patches, kip patches and exefs patches which go into atmos folder.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to hear...it's beyond me. Maybe others can help you on here. Good luck with tho. I do know there two sets of patches, kip patches and exefs patches which go into atmos folder.

Theres also two Zips to dwnload from Totaljustice- fusee,zip and Hekate.zip, then unzip both, then copy both in atmos folder

Last edited by BigOnYa,

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria

Once I start with brand new zip file from sdsetup and dump keys, can you tell me what other patches I need to drop and the order to do it in, if it matters?

theres no other patches if you use only fusee-primary just download only fusee patches from ITotalJustice repo thats it
try formatting your sd card again to fat32 maybe your card is corrupted

Chickenhat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am on fw 11.0.1 AMS 0.17.0 I have no issues running games with the OP's patches, other than just one - Immortals Fenyx Rising. I get the “The software was closed because an error occurred” error.

I have also tried running the game via fusee-primary with the patches provided by the OP and those from ITotalJustice's repo (both the hekate zip and the fusee zip) and when launching fusee-primary via hekate I also added the extra line in the hekate_ipl.ini:
[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin

Still getting the error.

I also tried deleting and reinstalling the game multiple times via Lithium and nut installer to no avail. I tried making a dump via nxdumptool that removes console specific data and makes a ticket-less dump and installing that copy - still get the error.

Tried deleting all of the tickets relating to the game (BASE, DLC, UPDATE) and reinstalling it then - no change.

Pretty much I've spent a good number of hours in the last day or so, looking through the forum and other places to find a solution, but now I just can't think of anything else anymore.

T.L.D.R.: Tried some sh, looking for ideas for a possible solution launching a game.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't know what you're talking about. payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin ignores any other setting because you are NOT USING HEKATE at that point. You are using vanilla Atmosphere and the only settings that matter are from BCT.ini and any other .ini that Atmosphere uses.
(fusee-primary sets everything up according to your configs and loads fusee-secondary)
(patches.ini is not used. nosigchk is not used. Atmosphere uses .ips files for that and it will work without any settings if you have the correct .ips patches in the correct locations on your card.)

When using fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin, you are using hekate and its config files/patches.
(hekate sets everything up using hekate_ipl.ini and such, and loads fusee-secondary with hekate's settings/patches).

Last edited by urherenow,

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
You don't know what you're talking about. payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin ignores any other setting because you are NOT USING HEKATE at that point. You are using vanilla Atmosphere and the only settings that matter are from BCT.ini and any other .ini that Atmosphere uses.
(fusee-primary sets everything up according to your configs and loads fusee-secondary)
(patches.ini is not used. nosigchk is not used. Atmosphere uses .ips files for that and it will work without any settings if you have the correct .ips patches in the correct locations on your card.)

When using fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin, you are using hekate and its config files/patches.
(hekate sets everything up using hekate_ipl.ini and such, and loads fusee-secondary with hekate's settings/patches).

exactly what i said you moron thats what i told him to just use fusee-primary with only fusee patches but i guess you Cant even read

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on fw 11.0.1 AMS 0.17.0 I have no issues running games with the OP's patches, other than just one - Immortals Fenyx Rising. I get the “The software was closed because an error occurred” error.

I have also tried running the game via fusee-primary with the patches provided by the OP and those from ITotalJustice's repo (both the hekate zip and the fusee zip) and when launching fusee-primary via hekate I also added the extra line in the hekate_ipl.ini:
[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin

Still getting the error.

I also tried deleting and reinstalling the game multiple times via Lithium and nut installer to no avail. I tried making a dump via nxdumptool that removes console specific data and makes a ticket-less dump and installing that copy - still get the error.

Tried deleting all of the tickets relating to the game (BASE, DLC, UPDATE) and reinstalling it then - no change.

Pretty much I've spent a good number of hours in the last day or so, looking through the forum and other places to find a solution, but now I just can't think of anything else anymore.

T.L.D.R.: Tried some sh, looking for ideas for a possible solution launching a game.
Do u have cheats turned off, atmos has cheats auto enabled, so u have to go back into setting.ini and change

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
That's also true for hekate booting via fusee-secondary ;)
Thank you for your guide. It helped me fixing a game :)

dosnt matter how you boot Atmosphere you need the Same patches only when booting with hekate fss0 - fusee-secondary the FS and Loader patches are read from a single text file not from multiple ips files but those are the same patches actually any CFW even ReiNX and SXOS uses sigpatches only they have them build-in

Last edited by LyuboA,

Chickenhat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do u have cheats turned off, atmos has cheats auto enabled, so u have to go back into setting.ini and change

The issue was with SaltyNX. I have read that it can interfere with some games, didn't expect it had problems with this one. I deleted the SaltyNX folder from the root of my SD card and it launched the game. There is one tiny problem in that every time I boot into CFW (simply waking the system has no issues) the first title I launch it instantly gives me an error (“The software was closed because an error occurred”). Then when I try and launch it again (or any other title) it just boots it normally. Maybe it has to do with some leftover files from SaltyNX probably?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The issue was with SaltyNX. I have read that it can interfere with some games, didn't expect it had problems with this one. I deleted the SaltyNX folder from the root of my SD card and it launched the game. There is one tiny problem in that every time I boot into CFW (simply waking the system has no issues) the first title I launch it instantly gives me an error (“The software was closed because an error occurred”). Then when I try and launch it again (or any other title) it just boots it normally. Maybe it has to do with some leftover files from SaltyNX probably?
I'd backup the "Nintendo" folder (where you're games are stored) on a pc. Then reformat sd card to fat32, then paste new atmos/hekate files to root of new sd card, and then paste "Nintendo" folder back to sd card from pc,(this will save your game install files). Helped for me...

Escape1975

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

And of course it reads these patches (loader + fs) from patches.ini the way I understand it ...

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
ITotalJustice patches have two zips (fusee & hekate).

Does anyone know why fusee.zip has one more loader patch:
0f3850b7ce489f6a8faee9ad301013f66c74e7c8f8d1b7038ab7fe8ba9d5ac24.ips

???

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
ITotalJustice patches have two zips (fusee & hekate).

Does anyone know why fusee.zip has one more loader patch:
0f3850b7ce489f6a8faee9ad301013f66c74e7c8f8d1b7038ab7fe8ba9d5ac24.ips

???

probably was missed and if you use hekate.zip means you use fss0 - fusee-secondary to boot so you dont
even need loader and fs patches since those two are read by hekate from patches.ini file
and for the loader patches even when you use fusee-primary you only need 1 ips patch for the Atmosphere
version you are using all other loader patches are unused since they are for different Atmoshpere versions

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I see there's some unrest about different IPS patches in this pack compared to TotalJustice's.
I will post the current version here, and then upload an updated one in the OP with both the fusee-primary IPS patches, and the patches.ini for fusee-secondary.

Whoever wants to choose whichever, are free to change at will and without much trouble from now on.

Attachments

• Hekate+AMS-fss0-sigpatches-17.0-cfw-11.0.1.zip
    26.8 KB · Views: 260

Escape1975

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's the only needed content: "es patches" and "patches.ini" - for 0.17.1 when using fss0 ...

Attachments

• patches.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 251

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?