Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

Euwan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am trying to install a very new game and it is coming up unknown nca magic whether i try the nsp or xci i am on 15.0.1/ams – 1.4.0le. I have used the sigpatches on the OP and that fixed my issue of my previous games not working. With the games not installing would that be a sig patch issue, i have tried using tinfoil , goldleaf and awoo

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CURRENT BETA SIGPATCHES UPDATED FOR FW 15.0.1 AND ATMOSPHERE v1.4.0

Given the current state of affairs, and both HarukoNX's and iTotalJustice's repositories being nuked by the almighty draconian N, I decided to open a new thread to host the up-to-date signature patches for Atmosphere through Hekate, fss0 or package3, and this pack should also handle the patches for fusee, so you can use this as an all-in-one pack (presumably).

This means that if you use Hekate for booting, most likely you are using fss0/package3 to load Atmosphere, so these signature patches are for you.
If you're using fusee, then the pack already includes patches for that method as well.

• Having issues running certain games after you updated the Switch's firmware, or Atmosphere's version?
If you update to the latest CFW/sigpatches, and find yourself having issues booting some of them, be sure to check out this guide:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-how-to-fix-switch-games-not-booting-after-a-fw-cfw-update.563960/

• IPS Patches Creator (by MrDude):
This program allows you to automatically create the signature patches in both IPS and Hekate's INI format for you to add to your Switch, be sure to follow the instructions and get the program from here:
https://github.com/mrdude2478/IPS_Patch_Creator/releases

Scripts to generate Signature patches automaticallySigpatches Updater by Homlet

1. Thanks to the amazing collaborative efforts of many people in the Temp Switch threads, it is now possible to decrypt the Switch's firmware files and the Atmosphere Loader module by executing scripts for Windows/Linux/Pytho created by @mrdude with help from @crckd, @DarkMatterCore and an Anonymous user for the RE process.

The tool to generate the sigpatches based on your firmware (FS & ES) or Atmosphere (Loader) files can be found here:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/info-on-sha-256-hashes-on-fs-patches.581550/page-11#post-9783677

Depending on the patches required, you can use one of 3 scripts:

Documentation related to the creation of the FS & ES patches can be found here:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/info-on-sha-256-hashes-on-fs-patches.581550/
  2. If you want to update the sigpatches without having to deal with PC transfers, you could use the new Sigpatches Updater by @Homlet :
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-updater-update-your-sigpatches-from-your-switch.573546/[

Do take into consideration that I, the OP of this thread, DID NOT make these patches, and these are being uploaded as community/user submissions.
Other users make and provide these patches, and those are simply re-directed into the OP with the most up-to-date patches.
Thanks for this, after searching high and low, updating from other sites claiming to have working patches for uptodate firmwares (even linked to certain NEW game saying required sigpatches and had a DL link) nothing was letting me install it using Goldleaf.

Downloaded your file attached and BOOM installing :D.

I will have a very happy 8 year old tonight.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sites claiming to have working patches for uptodate firmwares (even linked to certain NEW game saying required sigpatches and had a DL link)
I know which site and post you refer to and that's on you for not reading the publication date and looking at the contents to realise they were in fact only updated until AMS 1.3.2 and FW 14.1.2.
Also the fact that you use inferior Goldleaf opposed to the many better alternatives there are is not really helping your case.
PS: this "certain NEW game" does actually only require FW 14+ and therefore linked sigpatches arent wrong per se.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know which site and post you refer to and that's on you for not reading the publication date and looking at the contents to realise they were in fact only updated until AMS 1.3.2 and FW 14.1.2.
Also the fact that you use inferior Goldleaf opposed to the many better alternatives there are is not really helping your case.
PS: this "certain NEW game" does actually only require FW 14+ and therefore linked sigpatches arent wrong per se.
now who put 50p in the d1ckhead, nothing wrong with goldleaf nor did i come here claiming to have any issues with running the game.

now shhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: HalfScoper

itchigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if this is sig patch related but when i try to launch a game i just get "checking if software can be run" and it sits on that forever (unless i press cancel) how can i go about fixing this?
Put on Airplane mode and it will let you "start software" without checking.

thegame386

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
when i make my own patches everything creates without errors. but when i look into the folders there are only one or two files, whereas there are many many more files in the premade patches downloaded elsewhere. can anybody help me or make things clear for me? thanks guys :)

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
when i make my own patches everything creates without errors. but when i look into the folders there are only one or two files, whereas there are many many more files in the premade patches downloaded elsewhere. can anybody help me or make things clear for me? thanks guys :)
The only files required are for your current firmware version and version of Atmopshere. Typically you only need the following:

1 patch file for Atmosphere.
1 patch file for ES.
1 patch file for FS Fat32 (not needed if using EXFat)
1 patch file for FS EXFat (not needed if using Fat32)
1 patch file for NFIM (not needed by most people - only useful for online gameplay for certain games which bypasses some restrictions).

Basically if using Atmopshere you only really need 3 patches, and that's all.

patches.ini file is only usefull for people that use Hekate.

All other files in premade patches you downloaded are for older firmware and older Atmosphere versions and are not needed if you generated your own patches, there are never used and are only usefull if switching between firmwares if using an emunand and sysnand which are on different firmwares - even then you still only need the relevant files for that firmware.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The packages are for ALL firmwares, whereas the one's you make yourself are just for the firmware you used.

Edit: Ninja'd

thegame386

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The only files required are for your current firmware version and version of Atmopshere. Typically you only need the following:

1 patch file for Atmosphere.
1 patch file for ES.
1 patch file for FS Fat32 (not needed if using EXFat)
1 patch file for FS EXFat (not needed if using Fat32)
1 patch file for NFIM (not needed by most people - only useful for online gameplay for certain games which bypasses some restrictions).

Basically if using Atmopshere you only really need 3 patches, and that's all.

patches.ini file is only usefull for people that use Hekate.

All other files in premade patches you downloaded are for older firmware and older Atmosphere versions and are not needed if you generated your own patches, there are never used and are only usefull if switching between firmwares if using an emunand and sysnand which are on different firmwares - even then you still only need the relevant files for that firmware.
thanks so much for clarifiying :)

Reactions: mrdude

Poke_Rad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am trying to get the sigpatches for Frontiers and Pokemon, and I use (15.0.0/AMS and 1.4.0/E) and Awoo-Installer, and I got error code: (0x001fb402)

I am unsure how to use this patch creator, could someone send me a guide for it, maybe I overlooked it.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am trying to get the sigpatches for Frontiers and Pokemon, and I use (15.0.0/AMS and 1.4.0/E) and Awoo-Installer, and I got error code: (0x001fb402)

I am unsure how to use this patch creator, could someone send me a guide for it, maybe I overlooked it.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you

It’s pretty straightforward, just load up your prod.keys (hardest part…honestly) and firmware and go.

e: here’s a more detailed thread on how the Devs got us here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/info-on-sha-256-hashes-on-fs-patches.581550/

Use the link @petspeed provided below. It’s exactly what you wanted.

If you get lost you can always just download the readymade sigpatches from OP:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/

Last edited by binkinator,
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
  • Love
Reactions: binkinator

eodrambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just think the stickied thread should link to the post that MrDude made for his app that works wonderfully.

Other than that thanks for the work!

shapeshxfter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It’s pretty straightforward, just load up your prod.keys (hardest part…honestly) and firmware and go.

e: here’s a more detailed thread on how the Devs got us here:

Use the link @petspeed provided below. It’s exactly what you wanted.

If you get lost you can always just download the readymade sigpatches from OP:
I'm on the most recent version of atmosphere and hekate, with firmware update 15.0.1 and I've tried using the stickied sigpatches and still get error 2002-4058 (0x1FB402) on Goldleaf when trying to install something. Is there anything else that could cause this?
(I had to edit the message I was replying to since I can't have links in my messages)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ