Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

Oliver91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey i got an error starting tinfoil

it the redscreen Error

Tinfoil detected that you have patches for Atmosphere booted via FSS0 from Hekate.

you guys know the solution for this?

ive got the newst Sigpatch

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey i got an error starting tinfoil

it the redscreen Error

Tinfoil detected that you have patches for Atmosphere booted via FSS0 from Hekate.

you guys know the solution for this?

ive got the newst Sigpatch
You are booting fusee-primary.bin as the FSS0 from Hetake, boot the fusee-secondary.bin

Reactions: Oliver91

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have updated the OP with the latest Loader patch for Atmosphere 0.19.2.
Afaik, ES & FS patches remain the same, since this was only an Atmosphere update.
So new primary patch and secondary patch (inside patches.ini) have been updated!

Oliver91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have updated the OP with the latest Loader patch for Atmosphere 0.19.2.
Afaik, ES & FS patches remain the same, since this was only an Atmosphere update.
So new primary patch and secondary patch (inside patches.ini) have been updated!
install it and start switch new still got the error when i start tinfoil that i booted via FSS0 from Hekate how too fix? i dont understand the solution on top not

Oliver91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do your games work okay?
Is it just Tinfoil that's giving you an error?

Game seem too work i installed atmosphere on Custom Firmware 11.0 and stoped playing
now i updatet custom firmware than atmosphere than hekate and now im getting the red screen when im starting tinfoil didnt had it befor
and yes its just tinfoil he wants me to uninstall hekate or so

sry for bad english

Last edited by Oliver91,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Game seem too work i installed atmosphere on Custom Firmware 11.0 and stoped playing
now i updatet custom firmware than atmosphere than hekate and now im getting the red screen when im starting tinfoil didnt had it befor

sry for bad english
The issue is probably that Tinfoil hasn't been updated to address some changes in latest Atmosphere and also with latest firmware. Try to reinstall Tinfoil itself using the latest version available.
If you games work just fine even after updating everything, then the issue are not the sigpatches but rather Tinfoil itself.

Reactions: Tyvar1 and Oliver91

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The issue is probably that Tinfoil hasn't been updated to address some changes in latest Atmosphere and also with latest firmware. Try to reinstall Tinfoil itself using the latest version available.
If you games work just fine even after updating everything, then the issue are not the sigpatches but rather Tinfoil itself.
Tinfoil appears to not work booting on hekate. So you must boot on pure atmosphère and DO NOT copy the hekate sigpatches to your SD
https://tinfoil.io/Download#download

More info on:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/need-he...ith-hekate-tinfoil-setup.580923/#post-9331349

Last edited by impeeza,

Blehstor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
ChoiDujourNX gives an error and won't open after updating Atmos to 0.19.2 and latest sigpatches. Any other app to update firmware or solution to this? I am on 12.0.0 and want to update to 12.0.1

Xalusc

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North

sry for bad english

Backup the file called "patches.ini" in the bootloader folder of your SD
Open Tinfoil
Press "uninstall Kosmos" or whatever
Use Tinfoil as you please
Afterwards, restore the patches.ini backup

There you go, good as new

Pedro250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, can i ask for a bit of help please? I updated my switch emunadn whit daybrek to 12.0.1 and using atmosphere 0.19.2 plus this thread patches. Other then atmosphere, hekate, lockpick_rcm and jksv i only have a few games in my sd. My ofw is latest version too.

All but one of my games work fine, that one being animal crossing. no matter what i do (re-install, delete tickets, delete all save data even device data with jksv) it gives me an error on startup. when i boot the game it stays almost a minute in the switch screen (with the moving logo on the corner) and then gives me an error (black screen, text about an error and that the games was closed) and an exclamation point.

The only thing i have left to do is delete my emunand and re-make it but before i do that, does anyone have any other suggestions? I also did the archive bits thing in hekate.

Thanks.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, can i ask for a bit of help please? I updated my switch emunadn whit daybrek to 12.0.1 and using atmosphere 0.19.2 plus this thread patches. Other then atmosphere, hekate, lockpick_rcm and jksv i only have a few games in my sd. My ofw is latest version too.

All but one of my games work fine, that one being animal crossing. no matter what i do (re-install, delete tickets, delete all save data even device data with jksv) it gives me an error on startup. when i boot the game it stays almost a minute in the switch screen (with the moving logo on the corner) and then gives me an error (black screen, text about an error and that the games was closed) and an exclamation point.

The only thing i have left to do is delete my emunand and re-make it but before i do that, does anyone have any other suggestions? I also did the archive bits thing in hekate.

Thanks.
Do you have cheat codes or any sysmodule that affects that game in particular activated?
Sometimes, some games refuse to work because of some incompatibility between the previous version and the newest one of Atmosphere. Try disabling all sysmodules and try again.

Pedro250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have cheat codes or any sysmodule that affects that game in particular activated?
Sometimes, some games refuse to work because of some incompatibility between the previous version and the newest one of Atmosphere. Try disabling all sysmodules and try again.

I only have sys-con and missioncontrol (both so i can play with my ps4 controller either wired of wireless), but i also tried to disable them but the same error occurred.

Guess my only choice now is to delete my emunand and start anew.

Edit: I deleted all filed from my sd except the emummc folder, nintendo folder and switch folder. Installed hekate and atmosphere. Added the patched from this thread. still got the error.

So is either a problem with the atmosphere/patches or with my install of the game (installed from my cart using gamecard installer).

Last edited by Pedro250,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I only have sys-con and missioncontrol (both so i can play with my ps4 controller either wired of wireless), but i also tried to disable them but the same error occurred.

Edit: I deleted all filed from my sd except the emummc folder, nintendo folder and switch folder. Installed hekate and atmosphere. Added the patched from this thread. still got the error.

So is either a problem with the atmosphere/patches or with my install of the game (installed from my cart using gamecard installer).
Before anything. Try to download the xci or nsp from other source or dump again from Cardtridge. Could be a dump error

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark

Does it work in EmuMMC if you use the gamecard to play the game?

Pedro250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does it work in EmuMMC if you use the gamecard to play the game?
The same happens. i deleted the game and then inserted the cart to no avail. The game work fine in sysnand.

Before anything. Try to download the xci or nsp from other source or dump again from Cardtridge. Could be a dump error
I only use my carts to dump so and i tried to dump it a second time (with game card installer homebrew).

Im starting to think the problem is my emunand, maybe it got corrupted somehow. Or my sd card. i will just format the card and create a new emunand. i have my saves backed up so i will only loose time really. thanks for the help to all that helped me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: