Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, yeah, I know...
The sigpatch contents should go into the "atmosphere" and "bootloader" folders
I said that just to rule out the case it was something inside the contents folder making the game crash like a mod

Make sure the kip and exefs are in the root of the atmosphere folder not inside the contents folder.

Reactions: impeeza

verypedro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Make sure the kip and exefs are in the root of the atmosphere folder not inside the contents folder.
I can confirm they are, still no success...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 21.54.48.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 21.54.48.png
    393 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: impeeza

verypedro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Usually a restart is require if you like ftp in and transfer the file. If a restart doesn't solve the problem and the files in the correct spot, there might be some issue with the patches.
Well, I triple checked absolutely everything and it still doesn't seem to work. I even tried booting Atmosphere through fusee.bin instead of Hekate but to no avail...

hiberto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my firmware to 16.0 using Daybreak and Atmosphere to 1.5.0 and then was having issues with incorrect sd card free space being displayed. Downgraded to 15.0.1 and and to Atmosphere 1.4.1 and now switch system showing sd card not inserted but it really is, and TInfoil is showing 430 GB free space on the sd card, which can't be true because all of the installed games work. What could be causing Tinfoil to be showing the incorrect sd card free space and the switch system settings to show no sd card is inserted?

Last edited by hiberto,

verypedro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey @Hayato213 thank you so much for your help! Turns out it was on me...
I forgot an important step when updating the folders on Mac: fixing bit archive on Hekate. Now it's working!
Post automatically merged:

I updated my firmware to 16.0 using Daybreak and Atmosphere to 1.5.0 and then was having issues with incorrect sd card free space being displayed. Downgraded to 15.0.1 and and to Atmosphere 1.4.1 and now switch system showing sd card not inserted but it really is, and TInfoil is showing 430 GB free space on the sd card, which can't be true because all of the installed games work. What could be causing Tinfoil to be showing the incorrect sd card free space and the switch system settings to show no sd card is inserted?
I had this issue once. Fixing bit archive on Hekate was what solved it for me.
But I'm a Mac user, I don't know if it will work for you

hiberto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Hayato213 thank you so much for your help! Turns out it was on me...
I forgot an important step when updating the folders on Mac: fixing bit archive on Hekate. Now it's working!
Post automatically merged:

I had this issue once. Fixing bit archive on Hekate was what solved it for me.
But I'm a Mac user, I don't know if it will work for you
Thanks. I did the bit fixing via Windows as well as in Hekate tools but the switch Data Management screen is still showing that no sd card is inserted, while Tinfoil is saying one is inserted with 448 GB free space, which like I said, can't be true because it showed about 30 GB prior to installing Atmosphere 1.5.0 and all games still work. I am unable to install any new games onto the sd card until the issue is fixed.

I did notice that there is also a Nintendo/Contents/registered folder in the ER00 folder in the emuMMC folder on the sdcard, which is the same name of the folder that it said to mark the folders as "Ready for archiving" (that one was in the Nintendo/Contents/registered folder on the root of sd card). Should I also mark the folders in this directory in the emuMMC folder as "Ready for archiving"? Any ideas what could be causing this?

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Thanks. I did the bit fixing via Windows as well as in Hekate tools but the switch Data Management screen is still showing that no sd card is inserted, while Tinfoil is saying one is inserted with 448 GB free space, which like I said, can't be true because it showed about 30 GB prior to installing Atmosphere 1.5.0 and all games still work. I am unable to install any new games onto the sd card until the issue is fixed.

I did notice that there is also a Nintendo/Contents/registered folder in the ER00 folder in the emuMMC folder on the sdcard, which is the same name of the folder that it said to mark the folders as "Ready for archiving" (that one was in the Nintendo/Contents/registered folder on the root of sd card). Should I also mark the folders in this directory in the emuMMC folder as "Ready for archiving"? Any ideas what could be causing this?
Just copy all the files from your sd card to your computer, format the card and test it for bad sectors - then copy all the files back if it's OK. If the files are corrupt, they won't copy properly.

Reactions: hiberto

hiberto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just copy all the files from your sd card to your computer, format the card and test it for bad sectors - then copy all the files back if it's OK. If the files are corrupt, they won't copy properly.
thanks I'll try that. I think I have a emuNAND and emuMMC. is the emuMMC the partition visible in Windows that I should format? If so, will I have to format the emuNAND and make a new partition too, or I can just recopy everything back to the partition I can see in Windows? Sorry I'm not too familiar with how the file systems work.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
thanks I'll try that. I think I have a emuNAND and emuMMC. is the emuMMC the partition visible in Windows that I should format? If so, will I have to format the emuNAND and make a new partition too, or I can just recopy everything back to the partition I can see in Windows? Sorry I'm not too familiar with how the file systems work.
If you have a partition based emunand - you can use a tool such as Win32DiskImager to clone the sd card, you can then test the sd card for corruption, you can also extract the 32GB emunand from the sd card image with a tool such as hxd hex editor.If the card is OK, you can flash the image back again - or at least the part that contains the emunand partition (usually the first 32GB).

xthird16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i have this problem with my switch when after successfully installed xci/nsp game when i go to the dashboard it appears a spinning loading icon only... can this sigpatches resolve my issue? thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol