Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Those are also missing the latest ES/FS patches. You could just go to sigmapatches and get all of the latest patches in one zip.
please read.
Post automatically merged:

Tested on running installed nsp and installed xci.
Hi @mrdude IPS Patch Creator needs some new values? the patches generated on my PC are different from yours. :D regards

Last edited by impeeza,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
please read.
Post automatically merged:

Hi @mrdude IPS Patch Creator needs some new values? the patches generated on my PC are different from yours. :D regards
Click on WC0 - FS Wildcard override. (select fw 15.3.0.0), I'll update the program tomorrow at some point. I decompiled the offsets and checked with IDAPro, the new offsets look good.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Then after that I can access my games and tinfoil? Because I've updated and my games and my tinfoil is not loading, and tinfoil saying it's corrupted
Tinfoil sometimes installs an NRO forwarder for to load tinfoil from your home screen (depending on what version you installed), if you tried to run it without the correct FS or Loader patches - you need to reinstall it. Uninstall the forwarder, then install the patches and it will work again.

Exxen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Tinfoil sometimes installs an NRO forwarder for to load tinfoil from your home screen (depending on what version you installed), if you tried to run it without the correct FS or Loader patches - you need to reinstall it. Uninstall the forwarder, then install the patches and it will work again.
Uhm how to uninstall the forwarder like that and how to reinstall pls🥲🥲

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if it's due to the signature patches but I updated all the files for the Firmware 16.0.0 upgrade (Pre-release atmosphere, fusee, Hekate, Signature patches from the link above) and I am able to boot as far as the "Nintendo Switch" logo and it appears to freeze there. Any ideas what may be causing this?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it's due to the signature patches but I updated all the files for the Firmware 16.0.0 upgrade (Pre-release atmosphere, fusee, Hekate, Signature patches from the link above) and I am able to boot as far as the "Nintendo Switch" logo and it appears to freeze there. Any ideas what may be causing this?

* See zip file attached to top post of this page. ^^

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
You need to leave it for a few minutes on that logo the first time it runs, patience is a virtue,

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if still having issues, move/rename /atmosphere/contents to /atmosphere/contents.bk and try again.
\atmosphere\contents is a folder. I cannot change the extension on a folder and there is no file in the \atmosphere folder called "contents". I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.

Edit: Upon further investigation, I already have a folder in \atmosphere called "contents.bak". Does this matter?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
\atmosphere\contents is a folder. I cannot change the extension on a folder and there is no file in the \atmosphere folder called "contents". I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.

Edit: Upon further investigation, I already have a folder in \atmosphere called "contents.bak". Does this matter?
Yes, you can rename a folder. Name it anything you’d like just to get it out of the way. Heck, you can even delete it. It often contains things that expect the old version of Atmosphere and will hang the system. Move/rename/delete /atmosphere/contents and then try again and let it sit for a bit as mentioned above.

e: contents.bak doesn’t matter…it only checks for the existence of contents…anything else is skipped.

e2: if you already do not have a contents folder then try booting again and waiting for a bit.

e3: to be honest, it’s best to completely delete the entire /atmosphere/ directory and unzip a clean version of Atmosphere and the the Sigpatches at the top of this page rather than overwriting.

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Github updated, new version added with 16.0.0 search wildcards.
I got an string error...
EDIT: ok, it seems that keys.dat from lockpick has some keys missing.

Added and working

1677160337928.png

Last edited by josete2k,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not sure if that or RC Pro AM was my favorite NES racing game... hmmmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I loved the rc pro am games
    @SylverReZ, RC Pro AM was made by Rare, and that explains why I liked it. Just learned the other day about a game I loved that was made by Rare and I was surprised lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was playing need for speed remastered and said to myself this is a nice Forza remaster
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome but man the hits on that list.
    Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Today I learned that the creators of the Donkey Kong games also made Sea of Thieves
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why do i feel the sudden urge to start singing pirate's scorn from the donkey kong country cartoon?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you being for real, cause that's hard to believe, DK is Nintendo and made in japan, Sea of thieves was from Microsoft, in America. I'm not calling you a liar, just didn't know.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok yes they were both made by Rare, but DK was from Rare back then, Rare now is owned by MS. So makes since.
    +1
    They even developed a LJN game.... lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was pretty rare
    I wonder what deal with Satan LJN worked to get Rare to make that one...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember couple years ago, they announced they were working on a Perfect Dark remake, wonder what ever happen with that?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It went into the darkness
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and buddies used to play the hell out of Perfect Dark on N64, that and Goldeneye, was the first real PvP shooter games I remember
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    4-way split screen on a tiny 19" TV, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you share joysticks also
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh we had the 4 controller add on thingy for n64. Duh I just got your joke, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So you touched ends
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, but being in the boy scouts, they forced us to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chopped down some wood for the scout master
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.