Hacking RELEASE Sigpatches for Atmosphere (fusee-primary only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Are you using fusee primary? Maybe you extracted to the wrong directory?
Using it, tried going via Hekate and Directly inserted.

You're missing 1 file. Got it from the JITS package and it worked instantly.

Ibcap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Theres no way im missing a file, the JITS package comes from my pack. Im an admin for JITS. What was it that you added?

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Theres no way im missing a file, the JITS package comes from my pack. Im an admin for JITS. What was it that you added?
upload_2020-7-25_4-35-25.png

Left is your Zip, Right is JITS It's the atmosphere\exefs_patches\es_patches\5AA09E1AF740A91D0F73ADFAE81A63E8AC0610D2.ips that's missing

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 218737

Left is your Zip, Right is JITS It's the atmosphere\exefs_patches\es_patches\5AA09E1AF740A91D0F73ADFAE81A63E8AC0610D2.ips that's missing

That is really weird. When I downloaded the OP's zip (a couple days ago), I had all 16 files in that directory, and even looking at the attachment now, it has all 16 files. Maybe you accidentally deleted one in the zip somehow?

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
That is really weird. When I downloaded the OP's zip (a couple days ago), I had all 16 files in that directory, and even looking at the attachment now, it has all 16 files. Maybe you accidentally deleted one in the zip somehow?
That's strange because I haven't edited it... let me redownload it for sure. I even redownloaded it before posting as well so...

EDIT: The download now got 16 files. What in living land of a boggieman happened to my zip? Oh well everything works and OPs zip is correct.

Last edited by linuxares,

Ibcap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's strange because I haven't edited it... let me redownload it for sure. I even redownloaded it before posting as well so...

EDIT: The download now got 16 files. What in living land of a boggieman happened to my zip? Oh well everything works and OPs zip is correct.
Seems you somehow downloaded the original version i posted pre 10.1.0. That file that was missing is the one i added when 10.1.0 dropped to support the new firmware.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Seems you somehow downloaded the original version i posted pre 10.1.0. That file that was missing is the one i added when 10.1.0 dropped to support the new firmware.
I just wonder how since it was today I did it. Must been a massive bug on the forum that happened then. Well let's put in one of those piles of "Computers doing werid stuff".

Reactions: pofehof

FocusedWiiWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No. You definitely did something wrong, I've downloaded this package weeks ago and got all the 16 files as shown in the snapshot. Everything is working smoothly for me.

Attachments

• 16 files.jpg
    16 files.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 302

Sepharite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to run EmuMMC with the sigpatches? I never got it to work last week with the latest atmopshere and the patches.

pOOB73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to run EmuMMC with the sigpatches? I never got it to work last week with the latest atmopshere and the patches.

Yes it works here (10.1.0 and 0.13.0) after I deleted all old patches which might not be compatible with the latest FW and CFW.
I kept only the newest patches from the archive linked here.

kasboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey having this issue also occasionally when I never did before, did you manage to fix this at all?
yeah. I deleted the folder. I think I really don't know what was it. I think is idm but, don't know since I only used it for animal crossing and I'm not playing it anymore

Kocke_hardy

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
amigo a modo de consulta este sirve para la ultima actualización de la switch y el ultimo atmosphere 0.13.0, me servira para juegos como los pokemon shield y sword

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well to be fair, patches for Hekate (fsso) are out. Will be posting them in the other thread shortly so its only a matter of time until fusee patches are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4