Hacking RELEASE Sigpatches for Atmosphere (fusee-primary only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok will try that and I’ll get back to you thanks.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok will try that and I’ll get back to you thanks.
posted a screenshot of my sd card i tried rebooting and getting same error

Attachments

• Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    44.7 KB · Views: 413

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Remove atmosphere folder from SD card, put fresh copy of atmosphere with the OP's sigpatches in, then use fusee-primary payload.

Last edited by pofehof,

safcalibur

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@lbcap thank you dude for the sigpatches, had to (reluctantly) update my switch to 10.1.0 as it wasnt reading memory card, Was struggling play any of my games but after installing these sigpatches everything works perfect, thank you so much :)

safcalibur

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

what worked for me was extracting the zip file in the OP. Double click the folder and you should see an atmosphere folder, in that two folders 'exefs_patches' and 'kip_patches'. On your SD card find the same folders and then simply replace the exefs_patches folder on your sd card with the one that you unzipped.

In the folder you downloaded from here, click into the kip_patches folder and there you will see two folders, 'fs_patches' and loader_patches', copy both these into the 'kip_patches' folder on your sd card, you should have an extra folder on your sd card named 'default_nogc' leave that there and just copy the extra two folders over so on your sd card in the kip_patches folder you should have default_nogc, fs_patches and loader_patches.

This should, hopefully, work, best of luck.

jester_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step by step for my "copy to root of SD"-impaired friends.

-

iLXHiRc.png

-
j6fHEEi.png

-
DxoZ4tV.png

-
eERFxin.png

-

Wow, you now have sigpatches. Boot with fusee-primary.bin

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
hi friends,

I just updated to 10.1.0 AMS 13.
It boots, but it takes a long time on atmosphere logo screen (the one with a cute background image)...

Is this expected??

Thanks

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i remember back on the days of psp / DS stuff took me a while to learn what root of the card meant.lol

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi friends,

I just updated to 10.1.0 AMS 13.
It boots, but it takes a long time on atmosphere logo screen (the one with a cute background image)...

Is this expected??

Thanks

Yes, this is normal. It's especially notable if you moved from hekate to fusee-primary. Nonetheless, it's just a few extra seconds.

FocusedWiiWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, this is normal. It's especially notable if you moved from hekate to fusee-primary. Nonetheless, it's just a few extra seconds.
It sure does take a while to boot, compared to fss0.
What's the technical reason behind it taking longer than fss0?

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sure does take a while to boot, compared to fss0.
What's the technical reason behind it taking longer than fss0?

How much of a difference? With my own tests, using fss0 to boot sysMMC took 32 seconds, and using fusee-primary to boot emuMMC took 37 seconds, all on a 400 GB SanDisk microSD card, so the difference isn't an issue to me. If it's taking longer, might be due to the microSD card you are using.

As for why it's taking longer, not sure other than simply how fss0 boots atmosphere files in comparison to fusee-primary.

Reactions: DarknessPlay3r

serenity09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running into a booting issue.

I recently updated to 10.1.0 [using Choidujournx] and I was not able to boot into CFW using fusee-primary. I could boot into CFW using emummc [through Hekate].

After some trial and error, I wiped the partition, re-added the atmosphere folders + fusee-gelee.bin. I was able to boot into CFW using fusee-primary.

I moved over the sigpatches [drag + drop the atmosphere folder from OP's download -> the root of SD card; it asked me to replace or merge or stop because of identical files; I chose "replace"]. And I can't boot into it anymore.

After selected fusee-primary in Hekate: Hekate splash screen -> Sept splash screen -> atmosphere splash screen [the one with the purple background] -> blank screen.

---
Running Mac OS, so I already tried the fix archive thing in Hekate and no changes there.

EDIT: Figured it out. I wasn't moving the sigpatches over properly. Durrr

Last edited by serenity09,

Rhage1302

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, I'm new to the whole thing. I am currently on 10.1.0IAMS 0.13.0IS with my switch. I tried to install the patches because a game (Paper Mario) did not work. But when I try to start the switch with the program TegraRCMGUI (2.6) and the payload fusee-primary.bin only a code row appears. If I start the switch with another payload, it will go on normally but the game still does not work. Can you maybe help me with that?

Attachments

• 20200720_124111.jpg
    20200720_124111.jpg
    996.1 KB · Views: 311

Ibcap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm new to the whole thing. I am currently on 10.1.0IAMS 0.13.0IS with my switch. I tried to install the patches because a game (Paper Mario) did not work. But when I try to start the switch with the program TegraRCMGUI (2.6) and the payload fusee-primary.bin only a code row appears. If I start the switch with another payload, it will go on normally but the game still does not work. Can you maybe help me with that?
Known bug with file based emunand at the moment. I recommend switching to partition based anyway, file based puts all your data at risk if your sd gets corrupted https://birbchirp.gitbook.io/switchguide/temp-stuff/migrate-file-emu-to-partition

Hulksmash87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble hacking my switch. I've been trying over a month and still can't figure it out.. I did exactly what I see and still nothing.. even trying these sigpatches

I'm having trouble can someone help me

Can you help me out with Switch I'm so lost

Ibcap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble hacking my switch. I've been trying over a month and still can't figure it out.. I did exactly what I see and still nothing.. even trying these sigpatches

I'm having trouble can someone help me

Can you help me out with Switch I'm so lost
Can you describe your issue in detail?

Reactions: Hulksmash87

Hulksmash87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the latest kosmos, atmosphere, and tegra. And used the new form of sigpatches.. when I'm done transferring files. On atmosphere it goes through but when I go to retroarch it tell me error.. I'm really trying to play my favorite games.. Can you please help me..

I can try again

Ibcap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the latest kosmos, atmosphere, and tegra. And used the new form of sigpatches.. when I'm done transferring files. On atmosphere it goes through but when I go to retroarch it tell me error.. I'm really trying to play my favorite games.. Can you please help me..

I can try again
These dont work for default kosmos because that uses fss0, you have to use fusee primary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1