Signing in, coming back from rest mode

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to prevent signing out when coming back from rest mode on the series x? It's annoying to play a 360 game, coming back from rest mode, being signed out of live, it resyncing with cloud, then signing back in. It interrupts the game play.

Edit: meant to say sleep mode. :P

Last edited by godreborn,

iamisaac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been dealing with this too and would love a solution.

Additionally, when it resumes, sometimes it takes me back to the most recent autosave so I lose a few minutes of gameplay. That doesn't sound like a big deal but I have to start-stop several times an evening and it is distracting.

Reactions: godreborn

iamisaac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't help how I am using it.

But you can have a controller automatically sign you in through the settings. That may fix it for how you need it.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't help how I am using it.

But you can have a controller automatically sign you in through the settings. That may fix it for how you need it.
I did that a few days ago, but it didn't seem to help. Sleep mode seems to be a bit frustrating too. There's quick resume with banjo Kazooie but not with lost odyssey. Kazooie also has no sound randomly coming back from sleep mode. Lots of issues with sleep mode. Because of that, I now have my system on energy saver. System loads up fast enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj