Q2: Was what Nene said true?
-Yes

Q3: What proves this?
-Yuriko went up to the second floor

Q4: Evidence found that relates to the murder of Yuriko
-Blood stain by the train
-Fallen ivy
-Sound coming from the train station

you can get the blood stain and the ivy on the right part of the bridge in the south of the second floor.
(the blood is easy to recognize, the ivy is on the far right of the screen)

after you have resoned this far, you should be able to access the 18th hour.

Rhea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, this is kinda silly but I'm actually stuck trying to find the boss for stage two. I followed the S Rank guide on the gamefaqs website, and checked all the obvious places (or at least, I think), but I still can't find the bugger. Anyone know what hour and what room he's in?

Thanks in advance.

chocomog257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I've just been playing SH for a full day and now I'm in the middle of Stage 2. Did anyone happen to get the Three Cats card yet? It grants you the Defend command, quite an useful one I think.
wink.gif

You'll have to catch the Three Cats in a treasure box (shown as an yellow icon appearing in one room for some turns) and face all of their four challenges to get the four Sounds, and put them on the Spirit Droppings Board (? - ??????? Shinrei no otoshimono)
rolleyes.gif

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
chocomog257 said:
Hey, I've just been playing SH for a full day and now I'm in the middle of Stage 2. Did anyone happen to get the Three Cats card yet? It grants you the Defend command, quite an useful one I think.
wink.gif

You'll have to catch the Three Cats in a treasure box (shown as an yellow icon appearing in one room for some turns) and face all of their four challenges to get the four Sounds, and put them on the Spirit Droppings Board (? - ??????? Shinrei no otoshimono)
rolleyes.gif

you just posted a quite interesting piece of info. can you say what the challenges are? or just what they say. maybe then I can help (I can only read some katakana, so......)

chocomog257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Remember that you first met the Spirit Cats when you first went upstairs to 2F? They would ask you to complete their challenges.

If you happen to meet the Three Spirit Cats on 2F (or 1F, I once faced them in the dining room porch), it will give you the following options: (I'm not sure if I got all of the challenges or rewards).

- If their speech is in green characters, and there's something like ?? (kaifuku, recovery) at the end, then after defeating them some of your cards will be recovered (maybe in terms of amount).
- If their speech is in black (or red?) characters and there's a ?? (keiken, experience) in the middle, then you will get lots of EXP after defeating them.
- If they say something like '???' (dominant power?) then you might have to switch your job to the Knight and simply hack 'n slash them. After this you will get a Sound, or a white cat face icon called ?????? (Tsuyosa o miseta, You showed us strength). The first time you get such a Sound, you will be introduced to a new Reasoning Board called ?????? (Spirits' Droppings)
- Go round, if you catch them and they say some similar thing with that ???, then after victory you will get another cat face but black one, saying?????????? (You showed us strength again).
- If they say something like while you battle you have to switch your battle music (???? senritsu tenkan) and Sigma explains further, then you will have to do so, at least once and beat them. After that you will get a red face called ????? (Kyoku o miseta, You showed us the music?).
- I'm not sure about the last one, but they said that you have to do ???? (job change) and Sigma explains again about that. So you have to change job at least once during battle, and you'll get the fourth blue (or maybe turquoise) Sound called ?????? (Kamioroshi o miseta, You showed us the Spirit Summoner).

Put them all on the Board and enjoy the result ^^
Remember when you access the Equip Menu or Card Menu, you have to tap on Down Arrow button to get to the Three Cats Card. It grants you both the Defend command card and another Battle Music with a special spectrum.
happy.gif

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
thank you. as soon as the TC gets back to this thread, he should add this to the first post. defense IS an important thing on almost RPG with battles, and I was curious about what the cat icon I got from them did

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Rhea said:
Hey, this is kinda silly but I'm actually stuck trying to find the boss for stage two. I followed the S Rank guide on the gamefaqs website, and checked all the obvious places (or at least, I think), but I still can't find the bugger. Anyone know what hour and what room he's in?

Thanks in advance.

the boss is in the 18th hour, either in the kitchen or the station (but knowing who you chose as the culprit would help, since I never remember the names)

EDIT: didn't mean to doublepost

chocomog257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've seen the three events @16:00
- Yuriko's death
- Sound at the train platform
- Shizuma and the butler playing billiards.

Sorry I got it wrong. The remaining ??? was the second line
tongue.gif

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
there is one in the kitchen, one that is the one you see when the chapter starts, and the sound one (1s floor) and I think the billiards one is the only in the second floor

chocomog257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the hint ^^

SP is for unlocking the three new jobs, as tweaks of improvement to the three initially (via chapter complete) unlocked ones. If I'm not wrong, you get them at 100, 150 and 250 SP.

Does anyone play SH on NO$GBA emulator? It seems that I can't see Neon's stats (level, EXP needed and SP) in the Equip screen.
frown.gif

PS. I edited the part ???? that leads to the blue cat icon. You get it by job changing, not as I said before that you keep Neon under the default job. :">

Whorl

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rhea said:

Thanks in advance.

He's outside at the train.

QUOTE(chocomog257 @ Aug 24 2008, 12:36 PM) Thanks for the hint ^^

SP is for unlocking the three new jobs, as tweaks of improvement to the three initially (via chapter complete) unlocked ones. If I'm not wrong, you get them at 100, 150 and 250 SP.

Does anyone play SH on NO$GBA emulator? It seems that I can't see Neon's stats (level, EXP needed and SP) in the Equip screen.
frown.gif

PS. I edited the part ???? that leads to the blue cat icon. You get it by job changing, not as I said before that you keep Neon under the default job. :">

You only get the black versions of the job if you have the card, in which you need rank A or S.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having trouble with the reasons of stage 2 16hrs. I place "2F?" on the dot which is also right beside the black dot (bottom or right dot), then another marker appears and i place yes or no, i placed "YES" Then another marker appears and i'm suppose to put a character there, but i don't know which one, and i don't know where to put "blood""Ivy" and "sound". Please help, visual referrance will help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958